DO NOT INSTALL iCORE TEMP ON W10

iDeJayDzn

So i've just figured out that iCore Temp seems to freeze and lock up Windows 10. I have no idea why it just does. 

I originally thought it was Afterburner but then realised that nothing happened until iCore booted. I closed both and reopened them both separately. As soon as iCore hit the OS, it froze.

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

This has been a problem since like January, Windows 10 liked to lock up on me back when I had it.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

What is this ICore program you are referring to?

It monitors CPU temp's. It worked on 7 and 8 but freeze's 10 completely. No idea why.

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

It monitors CPU temp's. It worked on 7 and 8 but freeze's 10 completely. No idea why.

Really as I can't find anything called ICore only something called core temp and that seems to work fine on windows 10.

Really as I can't find anything called ICore only something called core temp and that seems to work fine on windows 10.

Same application. And no it does not. It loads but then freezes the OS.

Same application. And no it does not. It loads but then freezes the OS.

Well it's not freezing for me

yCnzasX.png

Well it's not freezing for me

yCnzasX.png

Must be clashing with another application or driver then. 

I've booted it 4 times and it froze my OS every time.