Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Claim now & first impressions.

I know many people that do this. Why the fuck should I have to pay to change my name? It's retarded when it used to be free. Everyone knows Xbox live sucks on PC.

Achievements are just stupid too. I don't want to have to open another window to view them.

I think you are mixing up Games for Windows Live instead of Xbox Live (they both use the LIVE [aka server backend] service but are completely different beasts)

I think you are mixing up Games for Windows Live instead of Xbox Live (they both use the LIVE [aka server backend] service but are completely different beasts)

No haha, trust me. I've used Windows Live. Xbox live sucks balls.

blackshades on

No haha, trust me. I've used Windows Live. Xbox live sucks balls.

You don't even need to do anything with live really. You just need to sign in through your microsoft account and then verify a few settings that are displayed and your in the game. Nothing else. Again it is a beta and microsoft already bought out mojang. I doubt that they will alienate over 8 million users just because they need another account to play a more stable version of a game they already own.

You don't even need to do anything with live really. You just need to sign in through your microsoft account and then verify a few settings that are displayed and your in the game. Nothing else. Again it is a beta and microsoft already bought out mojang. I doubt that they will alienate over 8 million users just because they need another account to play a more stable version of a game they already own.

I really liked the old achievements. Name change costs money. Will I have some sort of friends integration that I won't like? It's just odd. I know they won't change it but Xbox live really just sucks even though I'll have to get used to it. Switching between accounts will suck cock. It used to be so much fun on bukkit servers using multiple alternate accounts. Xbox live does ruin all of that.

blackshades on

YOU DO NOT NEED A GOLD SUBSCRIPTION.

You just need a microsoft account and a mojang account that already has a licence for minecraft.

oh realy? good then.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Requires Xbox Live?

I'm out. I was going to give it a shot, but nope. NOPE.

xbox live or Xbox live gold?

Overkill Chill:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU with Hyper 212evo | RAM:  2 x 4 GB DDR3 MoBo: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 | PSU: Rosewill PHOTON 750W | GPU: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280 3GB | Case: Antec One Gaming | Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb, Seagate 2 TB | OS: Windows 10 | Displays:  Asus VS228H-P, Hp 2009m

xbox live or Xbox live gold?

XboxLive which is now part of Windows 10 there is no reason for anyone to get upset about it Xbox is Microsoft gaming division not only console.

This version is much better it's on C++ this not only is better for performance but allows for waaaay better modding.

RTX2070OC 

XboxLive which is now part of Windows 10 there is no reason for anyone to get upset about it Xbox is Microsoft gaming division not only console.

This version is much better it's on C++ this not only is better for performance but allows for waaaay better modding.

When it comes to modding no one knows what's happening right now...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

It will improve in the bugs, features and UI department, they already said that multiplayer will get some huge improvement over the other version and support crossplay with the mobile and x1 versions. And remember it's still a beta ;)

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Well I tried to redeem it. But I wasn't logged in when I redeemed the code so now the code is broken.

Problem right now is that the store is just overwhelmed and crashing constantly. If it does not work after it starts working again, I guess talk to mojang? I am not really sure really but that would be your best bet.

Honestly I find it not bad...runs like dream even if enforcing Xbox live is really annoying

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

The only points I dont like so far are:

1. The insanely high sensitivity even on the lowest possible.

2. No full screen.

3. No UI scaling.

4. Forced Xbox Live gamertag which you have to pay for to change.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W