Need new FPS gaming mouse

XCruzzerX89
Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

Grip the engulf where I grab the entire mouse, where the back of the mice is at the bottom ish of the palm of my hand, also I have large hands, and I would really prefer new, since I don't want some other guy's Cheetos fingures  

Hmmmm....

Steelseries Rival maybe?

This is on sale and I think you should nab it NOW http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse-Battery/dp/B00E4MQODC/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1438143230&sr=1-1&keywords=g602

Ok, so I'm in the search for a good FPS mice for 4k gaming with DPI adjustment. any suggestions? Budget $40

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

Ok, so I'm in the search for a good FPS mice for 4k gaming with DPI adjustment. any suggestions? Budget $40

What grip do you use and how big are your hands? And are you ok with buying used?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What grip do you use and how big are your hands? And are you ok with buying used?

Grip the engulf where I grab the entire mouse, where the back of the mice is at the bottom ish of the palm of my hand, also I have large hands, and I would really prefer new, since I don't want some other guy's Cheetos fingures  

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

Hmmmm....

Steelseries Rival maybe?

This is on sale and I think you should nab it NOW http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse-Battery/dp/B00E4MQODC/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1438143230&sr=1-1&keywords=g602

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Seems good thanks