Need a budget pair of earbuds/earphones.

CyberneticTitan

So I dropped my iPod and it landed on the headphone jack, so my Apple Earbuds are dead haha.

I'm looking for a replacement for these, obviously I don't want another pair of Earbuds since sooooooo many people claim it's inferior to many other earbuds.

My budget is roughly $20 CAD. I could extend a little if they're extremely good. These NEED to be the non-sealed type of Earbuds, since I already own the Panasonic Ergofit ones. I just find these more comfortable and not, uh, 'congesting'.

I've seen recommendations for the Sennheiser MX 365, but I'm not too sure of the foam stuff....\ MX 375 looks interesting too.

Thanks!

Yeap! As I've stated in the OP, I already own these pairs. I'm looking for a pair that doesn't block out the sound around you like the Apple Earpods. They just sit there without being obstructive.

Yeap! As I've stated in the OP, I already own these pairs. I'm looking for a pair that doesn't block out the sound around you like the Apple Earpods. They just sit there without be obtrusive.

I'd recommend the baldoor e100 then.

Yeap! As I've stated in the OP, I already own these pairs. I'm looking for a pair that doesn't block out the sound around you like the Apple Earpods. They just sit there without being obtrusive.

turn it up all the way

turn it up all the way

What would that do? Did you even read what he wrote?

Yeap! As I've stated in the OP, I already own these pairs. I'm looking for a pair that doesn't block out the sound around you like the Apple Earpods. They just sit there without being obtrusive.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2