What switch should I get?

Sandvich
Go to solution Solved by byalexandr,

In that case does ducky have any cherry mx blue keyboards that you will recommend?

Well I have a Ducky Shine 3 TKL in Cherry MX Blue. The Shine series is great and the weight adds to the quality, I think it's a step above the rest.

I know about the 4 main switches I am leaning towards the cherry mx blues but they are too loud for me. So I did a little bit more research and found something I liked. Supposedly there was a cherry mx white switch, I asked around but no one seemed to know about it. Is there a switch that has a actuation point and a light click?  . 

I know about the 4 main switches I am leaning towards the cherry mx blues but they are too loud for me. So I did a little bit more research and found something I liked. Supposedly there was a cherry mx white switch, I asked around but no one seemed to know about it. Is there a switch that has a actuation point and a light click?  . 

Cherry MX Browns. Just as available if not more available than MX Blue switches.

Edit: I have Cherry MX Blues on my DUcky and they are GREAT. The noise just adds to the greatness.

Check out the link in my sig. It sounds like you want blues.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Cherry MX Browns. Just as available if not more available than MX Blue switches.

Edit: I have Cherry MX Blues on my DUcky and they are GREAT. The noise just adds to the greatness.

I would prefer if there was a light click, Does anyone know about the other switched. Clears, Greens, Grey / Gray? 

I would prefer if there was a light click, Does anyone know about the other switched. Clears, Greens, Grey / Gray? 

Light click? Sound wise or weight wise? The MX Browns are a bit lighter than the MX Blues and a lot quieter, but they are a little less tactile.

Light click? Sound wise or weight wise? The MX Browns are a bit lighter than the MX Blues and a lot quieter, but they are a little less tactile.

Sorry I didn't' clear that up, I would like a like clickly sound I heard the cherry mx white has this, But if I can't get one because I heard it is extremely rare I would buy the ducky legend ( Cherry MX Red ) Does anyone know if it is good? I like the aluminium and it is $139.99 give or take $10 CAD At my local NCIX.

Sorry I didn't' clear that up, I would like a like clickly sound I heard the cherry mx white has this, But if I can't get one because I heard it is extremely rare I would buy the ducky legend ( Cherry MX Red ) Does anyone know if it is good? I like the aluminium and it is $139.99 give or take $10 CAD At my local NCIX.

The Cherry MX Red switch is very linear and has absolutely no click, and only makes a sound when you bottom out the key. Honestly I don't think you're going to find a keyboard with the Cherry MX White switch, I think Cherry MX Blue is the way to go for you. Honestly they are not that loud and feel very nice to type on. Ducky makes great keyboards, btw. That is what I have and the build quality is beyond compare.

The Cherry MX Red switch is very linear and has absolutely no click, and only makes a sound when you bottom out the key. Honestly I don't think you're going to find a keyboard with the Cherry MX White switch, I think Cherry MX Blue is the way to go for you. Honestly they are not that loud and feel very nice to type on. Ducky makes great keyboards, btw. That is what I have and the build quality is beyond compare.

In that case does ducky have any cherry mx blue keyboards that you will recommend?

Well I have a Ducky Shine 3 TKL in Cherry MX Blue. The Shine series is great and the weight adds to the quality, I think it's a step above the rest.

Thank you.