sooo why is facebook doing this ?

bitdota

done, restarted pc 

It should be that log file somewhere?

Nothing changed

Only thing I've got left to suggest is re-installing the network driver... Although i don't have high hopes on that working. 

Are you having any problems with any other website, or just facebook? 

Only thing I've got left to suggest is re-installing the network driver... Although i don't have high hopes on that working. 

Are you having any problems with any other website, or just facebook? 

Well i have problems sometimes when loading a video it goes all black and pixeleted and i have to wait a bit so it goes back to normal,

other then that nothing.

Well i have problems sometimes when loading a video it goes all black and pixeleted and i have to wait a bit so it goes back to normal,

other then that nothing.

Well, only thing i can suggest is re-installing the latest revision of your network driver, other than that i'm out of ideas. 

Well, only thing i can suggest is re-installing the latest revision of your network driver, other than that i'm out of ideas. 

i think i will reinstall windows, it got a bit slow too not really doing much on this pc just browsing and playing some steam games and twitch 

There is real life for this thing, aswell as e-mails or phone calls. :/

Facebook Messenger is where it's supposed to be at. It's like those phone calls (and texts!) you point out but with a directory of millions of people, not just those locally. Alhough, obviously, you're not gonna hit up someone from hundreds of miles away compared to those who you meet locally, which makes the 'directory' size redundant. In the end, it's a circumventor for giving out your phone number.

If anyone goes, "Na, you can just message me on facebook", abort mission. Some future advice.

------------

@OP

Over my time with Facebook, as much as I really do avoid it as much as I can; it has given me really strange behaviour. Sometimes it'll load fine, othertimes it will load and be the laggiest website I've been on throughout my career of using computers, and other times it just won't. In your case, it seems like your problem isn't uncommon, either.

How long has this gone on?

(Someone quote it if I've missed it)

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono