Gunnar glasses

Are the gunnar glasses really helping ? 

Before 2years i buy Gunnar MLG edition or something and when i put the on my eyes they had diopters even doe the site was saying that they dont have any diopters .... then i call them and they said its so minimal but I COULD FEEL THE PRESURE ON MY EYES when i am with them ...... i sit alot infront of the computer if i buy new monitor will it reduce the presure from my eyes ? 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

wat?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I've owned a pair since 2012, and I can definitely notice the difference. It's subtle, but they do help with eye strain over long sessions.

They help the most for me when I do a lot of writing work; white screens (like this forum) are the most painful, and they help with eye strain a lot.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

I've owned a pair since 2012, and I can definitely notice the difference. It's subtle, but they do help with eye strain over long sessions.

They help the most for me when I do a lot of writing work; white screens (like this forum) are the most painful, and they help with eye strain a lot.

But man they have diopters ! i saw the things bigger than they are 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

But man they have diopters ! i saw the things bigger than they are 

There is slight magnification. Frankly, it helps me see things better, lol.

But if it hurts your eyes, a new monitor likely won't fix it.

However, you may want to play around with your brightness/contrast/color settings; that might help.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

I have gunnars I dislike them. I regret the purchase very much.

I use f.lux instead everyday instead.

side by side comparison I have yellow shooters safety glasses. yellow shop safety glasses. and very light tint oakley polarized lenses.

the yellow lens glasses don't do anything but the light tint polarized oaks do just the same amount of strain relief and none of that bullshit retarded magnification.

instead of any of those I use f.lux and I've lost the need for any strain relief glasses.

I have gunnars I dislike them. I regret the purchase very much.

I use f.lux instead everyday instead.

side by side comparison I have yellow shooters safety glasses. yellow shop safety glasses. and very light tint oakley polarized lenses.

the yellow lens glasses don't do anything but the light tint polarized oaks do just the same amount of strain relief and none of that bullshit retarded magnification.

instead of any of those I use f.lux and I've lost the need for any strain relief glasses.

i will also try it 

Project Redline: