Pc Giving current shocks when touched

Hi,when i touch my pc casing it give me electric shock (not full power current,mild ones shockes),I have tryed pluging the plug upside down.it does not help.Also contracted my power company to check weather the plug is faulted but its fine.help what should i do?.

Are there any exposed wires in your setup? (from wear and tear or otherwise)

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

You should open your case and make sure that there are no open wires making contact with the case

Is the motherboard touching the case? Any exposed wires touching the case?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Are there any carpets or rugs in your house, sometime when you rub your back on a certain material on a chair it builds up static electricity. Just my input.

"You are who you choose to be.....Choose"

See my Profile for my 

@ProCoComputerRepairs. That too. If you live in an area where you frequently get shocked when touching something conductive, that is likely the cause.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Your PC case is earthed so it's you that is building up the charge. When you touch the case you are earthing yourself.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Are there any carpets or rugs in your house, sometime when you rub your back on a certain material on a chair it builds up static electricity. Just my input.

yup my entire house is carpeted but still its shock is not for one second,if i put my hand on it it keep giving me shock untill i remove my hand and also my mini-usb giving the same shock

This sounds about right. Pretty strange problem you have there though.

"If it's just a quick instantaneous shock then it's likely static discharge. You need to be careful with that stuff because it can very easily damage your components."

"If it's a constant charge that holds for over a second then you may have an improperly grounded power supply (PSUs can hold a lot of charge in their capacitors even after they've been unplugged). To test this, unplug the computer then hold down the power button for several seconds so the capacitors will drain out. Then touch the case and see if it still shocks you. If it doesn't, then it means you have a dangerously faulty PSU and you need to replace it."

Edit: Not sure what could be causing your problem, but dragging your feet across the carpet which is unavoidable in your house could and will build up static electricity and it will cause a shock when you touch your metal case. Especially if the weather is a little chilly where you live.

Edited by ProCoComputerRepairs

See my Profile for my 

This sounds about right. Pretty strange problem you have there though.

"If it's just a quick instantaneous shock then it's likely static discharge. You need to be careful with that stuff because it can very easily damage your components."

"If it's a constant charge that holds for over a second then you may have an improperly grounded power supply (PSUs can hold a lot of charge in their capacitors even after they've been unplugged). To test this, unplug the computer then hold down the power button for several seconds so the capacitors will drain out. Then touch the case and see if it still shocks you. If it doesn't, then it means you have a dangerously faulty PSU and you need to replace it."

Edit: Not sure what could be causing your problem, but dragging your feet across the carpet which is unavoidable in your house could and will build up static electricity and it will cause a shock when you touch your metal case. Especially if the weather is a little chilly where you live.

What do u mean by hold down the button?

It's you not the Computer..Probably alot of static out where you are right now..

unplug the AC power cord from your computer and hold down the Power button(that powers on the computer) for several or more seconds.

See my Profile for my 

What do u mean by hold down the button?

unplug the AC power cord from your computer and hold down the Power button(that powers on the computer) for several or more seconds.

See my Profile for my