Proposed Build/Final Build Log

I will be building a new PC soon. It will be a workstation/video editing/audio editing along with browsing and regular use. NO GAMING. For this I went with a high end cpu and ram. Just wondering what you think and if you see any problems with it such as potential bottlenecks. Also, will this build be able to dual boot osx and windows or just windows?

Thanks in advance.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/smrRt6

I will be building a new PC soon. It will be a workstation/video editing/audio editing along with browsing and regular use. NO GAMING. For this I went with a high end cpu and ram. Just wondering what you think and if you see any problems with it such as potential bottlenecks. Also, will this build be able to dual boot osx and windows or just windows?

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-m12ii620bronze

Thanks in advance.

thats your psu i think you mean your build right?

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Nice computer, is the CPU, GPU, case, motherboard, monitor, keyboard, mouse and RAM invisible? Mighty nice PSU floating in mid air...

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-m12ii620bronze

Thanks in advance.

you put a link to your power supply

Nice computer, is the CPU, GPU, case, motherboard, monitor, keyboard, mouse and RAM invisible? Mighty nice PSU floating in mid air...

I apologize, me messing things up again. I updated my post. Check it out now. 

Thanks and sorry again.

I apologize, me messing things up again. I updated my post. Check it out now. 

Thanks and sorry again.

Still not right

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

Still not right

Now it should be. 

Now it should be. 

Nice build maybe go for a quadro instead of a 750ti?

Nice build maybe go for a quadro instead of a 750ti?

Quadro is way out of my budget right now. I had to REALLY stretch the wallet to get this but, Quadro will be the next card I upgrade to possibly in the next few years. 

Thanks for the feedback though and I totally agree with you.