Favorite Office/Gaming Chairs?

I'm on my third different kind of office chair from Staples. I've finally found one that the butt cushion hasn't flattened on (this usually happens within a couple months and I'm only 140 lbs), but the back still isn't high enough.

My main gripes with sub-$200 office chairs: 

• awkward heights
  • back is nowhere near tall enough for me
  • back is never at an angle I can use. To actually have my back against the chair, I have to lean pretty far back - making actually working at the computer/desk impossible. This encourages some pretty awful posture overall.
  • butt cushion flattening quickly - again, usually happens after 1-3 months. My current one is holding up, though
  • Wheels very very hard to roll on my carpet
  • SUPER squeaky after a few months, even if I keep tightening the bolts

So I've begun to consider the investment in a DXRacer or other pro office chair. If I go with DXRacer, I believe I should be going with the Iron series, to give you a baseline.

But they're like $500!

That's a huge investment for something that I cannot at all try before I buy.

What are your recommendations for office/desk/gaming chairs? I'm 6'3", 140-150 lbs, and I spend most of my day working at my desk.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

I'm on my third different kind of office chair from Staples. I've finally found one that the butt cushion hasn't flattened on (this usually happens within a couple months and I'm only 140 lbs), but the back still isn't high enough.

My main gripes with sub-$200 office chairs: 

• awkward heights
  • back is nowhere near tall enough for me
  • back is never at an angle I can use. To actually have my back against the chair, I have to lean pretty far back - making actually working at the computer/desk impossible. This encourages some pretty awful posture overall.
  • butt cushion flattening quickly - again, usually happens after 1-3 months. My current one is holding up, though
  • Wheels very very hard to roll on my carpet
  • SUPER squeaky after a few months, even if I keep tightening the bolts

So I've begun to consider the investment in a DXRacer or other pro office chair. If I go with DXRacer, I believe I should be going with the Iron series, to give you a baseline.

But they're like $500!

That's a huge investment for something that I cannot at all try before I buy.

What are your recommendations for office/desk/gaming chairs? I'm 6'3", 140-150 lbs, and I spend most of my day working at my desk.

I'm in a similar situation and would also like some advice. Waiting on the experts now...

CPU i7-4770k @ 4.5GHz Motherboard MSI Z97M Gaming RAM 2x4Gb Patriot Viper @ 1866Mhz GPU EVGA 1080 FTW Case Corsair 750D Storage Intel 730 series 240GB + Segate Baracuda 3TB PSU Corsair HX850 Displays Philips 242G5 (Main) + Asus MX239 Cooling Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Steel Series Apex Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razor DeathAdder 2013 Sound CA DacMagic Plus + Schitt Valhalla 2 + KRK Rokit Powered 6 + HD650 

Operating System Windows 10

A chair.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

A chair.

So useful....

I guess no one has advice :/

I enjoy my DX Racer M-Series.

I'm not fond of the small frame that the majority of office chairs have.

• 5 months later...

I have the same idea about chairs then you my friend.

Unfortunately all the data I find online seem to contradict eachother and I'm now to the point where I'm beginning to think that Gaming chairs is just a "hype" to charge more money...

For example, if you have a fully adjustable chair with good cushins then no matter what your posture is, you'll be able to set it to your liking..

I know this comes late as you will prolly allready have bought a chair, but maybe it would be a good idea to look at this professional model wich is around the same price but has more options to set it as you please