Vessel reads comments on Linus's videos

Michael90CR

I got an ad from venus razors on vessel and made a half joking comment about ads on vessel. I got an email from vessel which said this:

'Hi Michael,

I just wanted to reach out regarding the comment you left on Vessel for the video "The Apple Watch - Not a rant.. I promise!"

You make a great point regarding ad targeting, and we hope to continue to improve in this area as we build out our advertising portfolio and user metrics.

We really appreciate the feedback—keep it coming!

Sincerely,'

I was so suprised by this I thought I should share it. Even if my comment was found by a filter they must have an active customer service department

What are your thoughts on them reading comments 

It's good that they look at what the community wants. No community, no Vessel.

*cough* Google please learn a thing or two from this company actually listening to it's consumers and treating them with the respect your money makers deserve *cough*

I had one, regarding my rant about how shit their iPhone app is  :lol:

I had one, regarding my rant about how shit their iPhone app is  :lol:

What problems are you having with the app? I find both the website and app to be much better than Google's offering. 

It is in Beta, why would you be so mean about it?

Well, i wasn't mean, just pointed out it had issues, in a not so positive way  ;)

What problems are you having with the app? I find both the website and app to be much better than Google's offering. 

Videos won't load, get an error message to reload them, try and reload them, same thing happens... Even if i wait for it to respond, i just get a message to say it's not responding.