Help me build a parts list

This is probably annoying and tedious so definitely only bother if you have time or are bored, I had some down time right now at work so I thought I'd ask.  

I been switching back and forth between AIO's and air coolers and decided that I want to water cool my gpu.  At first I was going to wait for the Corsair HG10 to come out next month but after some soul searching I decide I'd put both the CPU and GPU on a loop together.

I started looking at the swiftech 220-x and 240-x.  But I have no idea what fittings I'm supposed to get, best water block for gpu, if either one would work for this or for a second gpu..etc 

I also don't know how much more expensive it would be to do custom and between the 2 which is better.

i definitely don't want a loud computer but I also am not going to be sitting with my ear to the PC, it will be under my desk.   I also am not strapped for cash but at the same time I have to pay the mortgage and feed the family.

While I currently have one video card I will be adding a second one by the end of the year so i want to make sure whatever I start with is expandable or easily expandable for a second gpu.

So some info I'm sure is important.

CPU: i7-4790k

GPU: GTX 980 Ti

CASE: Fractal Design R5

Once figured out my best balanced option here and a parts list for that option I'll start ordering everything.

Custom loop it. WATERCOOL ALL THE THINGS

PSU, GPU, CPU. Put a full list of parts in PCPartPicker

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Well I don't know what to even shop for let alone buy.  I just want to do CPU/GPU w/ expand ability for 2nd GPU.

I mean I guess I can stumble through some pumps/reservoirs but I would be guessing.

I'd like to just do this but I'm not sure what parts to order for it.

120960.665c0cbc83c33e0eedca623f60d34fa3.

Well I don't know what to even shop for let alone buy.  I just want to do CPU/GPU w/ expand ability for 2nd GPU.

I mean I guess I can stumble through some pumps/reservoirs but I would be guessing.

Getting an expandable AIO is a good way to start, since it takes away the complications over pumps and reservoir, but on the long run, custom loop is better. Maybe a Fractal design Kelvin, there is one with a 360mm rad, and then you can buy the waterblock for the GPU, a couple fittings (i wouldn't know about that) primochill tubbing and maybe another rad, like a 280, the idea being you can watercool only your CPU until you got the budget to expand, must be said tho, you can do the same with a fully custom loop

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

120960.665c0cbc83c33e0eedca623f60d34fa3.

Those look like 670s, your card has a much bigger TDP, you gotta consider that, like adding more rad surface,

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Consider all in one kits from water cooling companies, they contain everything you need in a box, for putting it together tho...well, that's the idea of this forum, so ask away, many people here have watercooling experience

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Consider all in one kits from water cooling companies, they contain everything you need in a box, for putting it together tho...well, that's the idea of this forum, so ask away, many people here have watercooling experience

Well I don't want an AIO on the CPU and a second AIO on the GPU, then a third AIO on the 2nd GPU and I want the VRM's under water so that's another reason why I want to use a waterblock instead of an nzxt or hg10.  Yea those weren't 980's I was using the picture as an example of the simplicity of setup I wanted.  I just want to cool the CPU/GPU at the moment but I want it basically ready to just unplug 1 thing and plug in another when I get the 2nd gpu.  The Swiftech 240 should be enough for the CPU/GPU and possibly needing another rad when I get the 2nd GPU but this is seriously all I know lol. I don't know fittings, sizes, liquid to get, I read about some silver things you put in the liquid?  I just don't want to ruin everything because of one thing I forgot to buy or order a bunch of things only to find out can't use any of it.  I'm very detailed oriented and OCD :)  so I need to create an actual list of exact parts 1.) blah 2.) blah and then place an order.

Well I don't want an AIO on the CPU and a second AIO on the GPU, then a third AIO on the 2nd GPU.  Yea those weren't 980's I was using the picture as an example of the simplicity of setup I wanted.  I just want to cool the CPU/GPU at the moment but I want it basically ready to just unplug 1 thing and plug in another when I get the 2nd gpu.  The Swiftech 240 should be enough for the CPU/GPU and possibly needing another rad when I get the 2nd GPU but this is seriously all I know lol. I don't know fittings, sizes, liquid to get, I read about some silver things you put in the liquid?  I just don't want to ruin everything because of one thing I forgot to buy or order a bunch of things only to find out can't use any of it.  I'm very detailed oriented and OCD :)  so I need to create an actual list of exact parts 1.) blah 2.) blah and then place an order.

First of all, no one knows the first time, would be odd if we did, what i'm saying is getting a kit with all the parts you need from alphacool or EK, that way you don't have to guess fitting sizes or fluid or anything, and go slowly with a lot of internet help, thats how i did my first build, should be similar for first loop.

I am NOT saying buy this, just an example of the kind of kit i'm recomending. You can buy the GPU block and a couple of fittings extra and cool the GPU as well

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/25099/ex-wat-321/Alphacool_NexXxoS_Cool_Answer_360_D5ST_-_Complete_Kit.html?tl=g30c83&id=AQnqA2BQ

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10