MCRES Micro Rev2 Reservoir

Apparently this res is all Linus uses, and I really like the form factor but I have a consern about it. Since the input and output are so close to each other, will it be harder to bleed the bubbles from the loop?

MCRESMICROR2.jpg

not really. its simple, small and easily can be mounted due to its compact size and

capacity.

the whole idea is that the upper inlet will allow the stream to enter and separate the

air from the coolant and not allow the air to return through the lower exhaust port.

hence the angled deflector just above the inlet port.

the only concern would be if the coolant were to get above 60°, does it react similar

to the XSPC acrylic/delrin and deform under those conditions? it is glued together.

airdeano

the only concern would be if the coolant were to get above 60°, does it react similar

to the XSPC acrylic/delrin and deform under those conditions? it is glued together.

I've only heard of problems of that one res leaking. Just because the flaws in the one res were finally "corrected" doesn't mean all the other ones were built as badly. Never seen these reservoirs fall apart.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Never seen these reservoirs fall apart.

i have a Swiftech in pieces, too. the cyanoacrylate glue isn't the problem..

the material is temperature sensitive and "moves" but the welded (glued)

seams are more rigid and the surface tension of the "plexi" has no bite

or tooth to latch on to. i'm sorta relating it to the XSPC issue, but this is

typically a cast plexi material issue.

airdeano