[GMG] Summer Sale Encore = $12 Elder Scrolls Online, $4 Wolfenstein Old Blood, $8 Skyrim Legendary + Crapload More

We're now on the last phase of the GMG Summer Sale - Encore. They've brought back most of their 11 day summer sale offers for 48 hours, including some impossible to beat prices on ESO, Skyrim Legendary, Metro, & Wolfenstein.

Use 20% Off Code: DEALZO-NGMGSA-LESVVC

Full list of highlighted deals can be found here (with price history and historic low table).

Top purchased deal in sale:

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Infinite's pass I think is for Mac . . . .

its Steam Play so should work no matter the copy of Infinite you have.

None of those prices are right in my computer, do you have to be a member or something?

Yeah, i'm seeing prices 20-30%  higher than this. 

None of those prices are right in my computer, do you have to be a member or something?

Yeah, i'm seeing prices 20-30%  higher than this. 

At Checkout Use Code: DEALZO-NGMGSA-LESVVC

I bought about 30 games and I bought some extra copies of Painkiller Black Edition, Risen and Risen 2 Gold Edition. lol. Oops. Forgot to check Steam to see if I already had those 3 games.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Is the elder scrolls online game worth it? Even at this price. 

I absolutely LOVE Skyrim btw.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

hah should have made that coupon more clear that its required to get prices shown.

i mean, you can buy w/o the coupon but why would you.

I don't get paid till Friday. MY LIFE IS OVER. :(

Is the elder scrolls online game worth it? Even at this price. 

I absolutely LOVE Skyrim btw.

Yes, it is. It is a very, very fun game! It isn't an experience as good as Morrowind or Skyrim, or A Realm Reborn,  but it is a good MMO.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I don't get paid till Friday. MY LIFE IS OVER. :(

check you (possibly) large backlog for games to play?

dont worry if you miss out since they'll return in a few months time.

check you (possibly) large backlog for games to play?

dont worry if you miss out since they'll return in a few months time.

Not a lot, but there are a few. haha

I hope so. Thanks for sharing the deals either way though. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |