Best Alternative To MDPCX Sleeving?

So I've been waiting for Nils to come back from the dead to buy some sleeving from MDPC, but I'm getting impatient and I'm just looking for the best I can get right now. I don't want para cord sleeving, just the "shiny" stiffer sleeving. I've heard MainframeCustoms is really good, so anyone with experience who can tell me if they are the place I should be looking at?   

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

So I've been waiting for Nils to come back from the dead to buy some sleeving from MDPC, but I'm getting impatient and I'm just looking for the best I can get right now. I don't want para cord sleeving, just the "shiny" stiffer sleeving. I've heard MainframeCustoms is really good, so anyone with experience who can tell me if they are the place I should be looking at?   

Personally, the best thing to do is do it yourself.

I can't personally attest for mainframe, or any of the affiliates on the site but a company with a good reputation wants to keep it that way and you will definitely get what you pay for perhaps a premium though.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Personally, the best thing to do is do it yourself.

I can't personally attest for mainframe, or any of the affiliates on the site but a company with a good reputation wants to keep it that way and you will definitely get what you pay for perhaps a premium though.

I plan is to do the sleeving by myself, I just want to know who has the best quality to buy the sleeving from.

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Icemodz sleeving is great I've purchased from them before, they also supply some MDPC sleeving that they have in stock:

http://www.icemodz.com/#!/Sleeve-Connectors-and-Pins/c/5474644/offset=0&sort=normal

Not sure when MDPC is coming back tbh but they've been gone for over a year on holiday hopefully they come back.

Icemodz sleeving is great I've purchased from them before, they also supply some MDPC sleeving that they have in stock:

http://www.icemodz.com/#!/Sleeve-Connectors-and-Pins/c/5474644/offset=0&sort=normal

Not sure when MDPC is coming back tbh but they've been gone for over a year on holiday hopefully they come back.

Just checked the mdpc website and apparently they aren't on holiday. Instead they are moving the business into a new facility

So it's $.70 for a 3 foot roll of sleeve? 

So it's $.70 for a 3 foot roll of sleeve? 

Yes for Icemodz own brand of sleeve it's $0.69 per meter or ~3ft, the MDPC stuff is almost double at $1.20.

I've purchased the Icemodz stuff from them before and their sleeving is really nice quality. 

Yes for Icemodz own brand of sleeve it's $0.69 per meter or ~3ft, the MDPC stuff is almost double at $1.20.

I've purchased the Icemodz stuff from them before and their sleeving is really nice quality. 

Honestly I'll go for the MDPC stuff, blus the B-magic matches my mobo hea tsinks and pump modtop. 

Just checked the mdpc website and apparently they aren't on holiday. Instead they are moving the business into a new facility

That has been up there for many many months, store was only ment to be down for a short time but, unfortunately Nils has had some personal things come up and everything is on hold, last I heard he is planning on coming back, but currently the "When" is unknown.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

That has been up there for many many months, store was only ment to be down for a short time but, unfortunately Nils has had some personal things come up and everything is on hold, last I heard he is planning on coming back, but currently the "When" is unknown.

Let's hope he didn't pull a frozencpu on us lol. But for real yes it was only supposed to be for a little while, that's been like that since September/October

Let's hope he didn't pull a frozencpu on us lol. But for real yes it was only supposed to be for a little while, that's been like that since September/October

noooo nothing like that. I last heard that he should be returning in a few months, but that was months ago.

Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

noooo nothing like that. I last heard that he should be returning in a few months, but that was months ago.

I know :(, but if I can still get the sleeve anywhere in still good. Which I guess means this thread is finished :D

• 1 month later...

Quote from MDPC-X Website.

Hello from Nils & MDPC-X :) Thank you for your constant interest in my return - it honors my work and me! Thank you for the fantastic vibes you all have set me during the multiple months since I paused my MDPC-X project. I will very likely be back by end of OCTOBER (yes, this year!), because it still takes time to install everything in the new facility where I moved to. I will likely come back with bigger-amounts-only (100m-wise), so resellers can provide MDPC-X in their countries. I might provide smaller amounts at a later date again, but this is the plan for now. Nils :)

This is my favorite bit "I will likely come back with bigger-amounts-only (100m-wise), so resellers can provide MDPC-X in their countries.".   So expect to see MDPC-X Sleeving in my store soon after Nils gets back.

Addon Customs -