Review search: Doro PhoneEasy 715

Hi, sorry if this is wrong to search for a review instead of writing one yourself but I wanted the opinion of someone here. So I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the doro phoneeasy 715 and can give me thier impresion of it.

But basically it's for my grandfather and he needs a phone that is quite cheap but also one that has:

Large buttons

Easy readable display

Take pictures (nothing to fancy needed..)

Text and call (obviously)

So I saw this phone and it didn't have 3g and that was actually a good thing for once because then I will not have to worry about him accidently pressing something and going online and it will cost him money. And yes you could have a small internet plan added but that is extra money that isn't really needed because he never ever uses it. That would be a more of a fee incase I do something. So this phone is perfect in that aspect.

But now, has anyone ever like used one or something and know if it's good to have?

He is not picky at all but if it is horrible than it maybe will be something that is bad to buy and maybe even buy down from what he already has. (Don't think so at all! ;) he has like the oldest nokia ever, the model after nokia 3310 with a camera or something. Don't know the name though..)

Link to the phone (Swedish website though): http://www.doro.se/Produkter/Mobiltelefoner-och-tillbehor/Doro-PhoneEasy-715/#Specifikationer

Regards,

Ludwig Johnson

Spoiler

System:

i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI Z77A-G43, Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB), EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + Some WD Red HDD, Corsair RM850 80+ Gold, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

PCPP:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/znZqcf

Doro is a joke in my family and we threaten to give Doro's to each other as presents is we don't act nice

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Doro is a joke in my family and we threaten to give Doro's to each other as presents is we don't act nice

common guys, it's for my grandfather not me. he needs a phone thats easy to use and large ;)

Spoiler

System:

i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI Z77A-G43, Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB), EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + Some WD Red HDD, Corsair RM850 80+ Gold, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

PCPP:

Doro, lol.

look at my respons to "obesewalrus" it applies to you to :)

Spoiler

System:

PCPP:

A few month ago, I bought a Doro 409s gsm as a gift and it is a great phone.

I was almost considering to keep it myself. 

- Build quality is nice

- display is big enough

- operation is so fast and easy, no swipe and tap BS, just the functions you need (calls + messages, no camera)

- stadby time is almost a month (take that smartphone kiddos!) ;o)

I would buy it again, and can really recommend a Doro for your gradpa.

He really doesn't know how to use ios???

he's does not know tech at all and the only thing he does on the computer is to check his email and check the news which I have put as bookmarks in the browser so he wouldn't need all the functions in an iphone. Also he doesn't want to pay that much especially not if he will not use the stuff that costs.. But also he has to write down notes to remember certain things that he has to do on the computer (so as an example when he and my grandmother upgraded their system from a vista system to Win7 he couldn't use the built in mail program by microsoft that was in vista since microsoft removed it in Win7 so I installed thunderbird instead so he needed a lot of notes to remember everything I had told him. Which is ok when you can just lay them next to the computer but walk around with them and the phone isn't as handy. So therefore a Doro phone is simple, easy to understand and doesn't have that many features that he is going to have/want to learn)
Spoiler

System:

PCPP:

A few month ago, I bought a Doro 409s gsm as a gift and it is a great phone.

I was almost considering to keep it myself. 

- Build quality is nice

- display is big enough

- operation is so fast and easy, no swipe and tap BS, just the functions you need (calls + messages, no camera)

- stadby time is almost a month (take that smartphone kiddos!) ;o)

I would buy it again, and can really recommend a Doro for your gradpa.

Ok, thanks!

Im pretty sure that he (we) is going to buy a doro 715 because it simply has everything (he wants) so thanks for recommending it(doro)!

Regards,

Ludwig Johnson

Spoiler

System:

PCPP:

he's does not know tech at all and the only thing he does on the computer is to check his email and check the news which I have put as bookmarks in the browser so he wouldn't need all the functions in an iphone. Also he doesn't want to pay that much especially not if he will not use the stuff that costs.. But also he has to write down notes to remember certain things that he has to do on the computer (so as an example when he and my grandmother upgraded their system from a vista system to Win7 he couldn't use the built in mail program by microsoft that was in vista since microsoft removed it in Win7 so I installed thunderbird instead so he needed a lot of notes to remember everything I had told him. Which is ok when you can just lay them next to the computer but walk around with them and the phone isn't as handy. So therefore a Doro phone is simple, easy to understand and doesn't have that many features that he is going to have/want to learn)

he reminds me of my mom :-)

he reminds me of my mom :-)

haha :)

Spoiler

System:

PCPP: