1k emails a day should keep the kitchen people away!

smjpl

We should try work as a community to stop this shit.

http://www.kitchendesign1.co.uk/contact.php

They really want us to look at their kitchens? Well then lets do it then. I have set up a poll to see how many people will commit to it. I don't see any point in doing it though unless we have at least 500-1000 people a day inquiring. This is do-able as we have had just over 3000 members log in, in the last two days. If 33% of us regular visitors agree then we can have a 1k army to combat our spamming issue. That should overload them with enough work to really piss them off and think about spamming our precious forum with their shit.

What are your thoughts? I am fairly sure this isn't illegal. After all we are just inquiring after they sent adverts to us. This is what we are supposed to do. Is it our fault we spelled our email address incorrectly? This would be worse than hitting them with a DDOS (which is illegal). At least a DDOS just knocks you out for a while and then you're back to normal. What if you had to answer that many inquiries a day and you couldn't tell who were your genuine customers. Think about it. It is the only thing I know that will actually make them think about stopping. 

Chances are this will never happen but I'm up for it if everyone else is. It doesn't take much to send one inquiry a day. 

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Since I registered here I always thought that LTT was the nicest community, as much as I hate the spammers we shouldn't go down to their levels and resort to becoming a group of assholes that want to spam others. 

Let's just stick to banning them, we're better than this.

Oh and wouldn't it just get them what they want? More attention and traffic...

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

they posted another kitchen spam -.- 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB