Thinking of switching to an NZXT H440, I've got some questions

I'll be heading back to school here in about a month and I think it's time for some new scenery (and I want a slightly smaller case so I don't have to lug a Phanteks Enthoo Pro to school and back during the holidays when I'm back home).

I've got a few questions regarding the case:

1) Idk if any of you have ever seen an H440 and an Enthoo Pro, but I'm curious about the size comparison... anyone have any input/feedback on this?

2) How is the airflow? It's obvious that it certainly isn't as good as the airflow in my current Enthoo Pro, but will it cause problems with temps? I assume not since it's so popular but I just wanna be sure.

3) I haven't started OCing my build just yet, but when I do will I have any problems mounting a radiator for a CPU cooler? And lets assume I also get a Fury X--would I have any problem mounting that radiator with another radiator for a CPU cooler in there? 

4) If I were to upgrade to a long card in the future (like a G1 980Ti) would I have any problems fitting one in there?

5) What's the process like of actually swapping cases? Is it as easy as unplugging shit from the mobo and then plugging it back in once everything has been moved over?

I'll post some more questions if I think of them.

Thanks for any and all answers/feedback. Much appreciated. :)

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I can't answer these questions directly but maybe this review can help

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

1) size is roughly the same I think? correct me if I am wrong

2) Airflow is a bit worse, just by taking off the front panel can lower them by as much as 10°C

3) There are many options for rad mounting, I have a 280mm up top, you can have a 360 maximum at front, 360 maximum at top and 140 maximum at the back :)

I just saw an H440 in person today, not really big at all.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I just saw an H440 in person today, not really big at all.

I have one. It's a very comfortable size. It fits my G1 970 well, although I took out all but the one drive bay I'm using. 

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.