Amazon (UK) Sennheiser HD 600 (Prime Day)

mikeeginger

Hi all Amazon Prime Day deal 

Sennheiser HD 600  down from £370 to £202 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00004SY4H?colid=1GDUUUDYCCTON&coliid=I1XSQW1FHDRNPA&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Oh wow what a discount. 

I know it makes them £2 more than the 598 lol 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

I know it makes them £2 more than the 598 lol 

Ye I plan on saving up for a pair of 600s or 650s as my last pair of headsets. I don't have the equipment or the money to take advantage of the HD700s or HD800s but I'd like an upgrade from the 598s. One day.

What are these headphones like? I've been considering getting some headphones for around £200, would anyone recommend for or against these?

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

I don't think this is a prime day sale, as it isn't in the US, but thats great nonetheless. They were 100 off yesterday in the us too, today they're back to normal price

Ye I plan on saving up for a pair of 600s or 650s as my last pair of headsets. I don't have the equipment or the money to take advantage of the HD700s or HD800s but I'd like an upgrade from the 598s. One day.

what do you mean you don't have the equipment for the 70/800's they're 300 ohms like the 600, you may now have the best amp in the world, but you would be able to use them if you can use the 600's

what do you mean you don't have the equipment for the 70/800's they're 300 ohms like the 600, you may now have the best amp in the world, but you would be able to use them if you can use the 600's

I could 'use' them with no amp if I really wanted to but again to take full advantage of their clarity I would have to invest in some very nice amps/dacs. Probably one of those expensive tubes.

I could 'use' them with no amp if I really wanted to but again to take full advantage of their clarity I would have to invest in some very nice amps/dacs. Probably one of those expensive tubes.

well the 600's will give you the same problem. if you don't want to buy an amp go for something lower than the 600's. The hd 600's are 300 ohms too.