All in one water cooler for Titanx

The part when you were in and then you came out by flipping lol.

Corsair is lucky that i like there products or I would get the G10 instead

Now I wonder if the 780 version would fit my card hmmm....

have fun waiting 2 months when you could just get an as good product for only a little more thinking lol

Go to this persons profile and click on Posts, They have useful info on this

http://linustechtips.com/main/user/221249-azefore/

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

To let people know that it exists.

If people don't know it exists, they don't buy it.

true but if your going to talk about it do it when you have units available to sell.

build start Car car car car car car car leak photo oo aaa hype build car car car release date 15 aug build car car car Release Cool car

not build car car leak photo hype oo aa release date for car build car Release to media and public. Out of stock out of stock

true but if your going to talk about it do it when you have units available to sell.

build start Car car car car car car car leak photo oo aaa hype build car car car release date 15 aug build car car car Release Cool car

not build car car leak photo hype oo aa release date for car build car Release to media and public. Out of stock out of stock

As I said, people won't buy something that they don't think exists.

Did you click those links I posted they should be helpful

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

have fun waiting 2 months when you could just get an as good product for only a little more thinking lol

its not that big of a deal the card will work fine till then and the NZXT cooler is ok and I have used it before on my 780 and it worked great but it just is not as pretty as some of the other or doing a custom waterblock.

Did you click those links I posted they should be helpful

They would be if it said were I can buy one

its not that big of a deal the card will work fine till then and the NZXT cooler is ok and I have used it before on my 780 and it worked great but it just is not as pretty as some of the other or doing a custom waterblock.

Personally, I can't wait to add an NZXT G10 with my reference backplate (extremely hopefully) as I think it will look great!