Best gaming chair?

Cucuzza64

I have been looking around for a new chair that is comfy enough for long gaming sessions and isn't crazy expensive and will be somewhat tall enough for me which I'm 5'11 but can't really find anything any suggestions

A chair is such a subjective thing. If at all possible, try before you buy.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

A chair is such a subjective thing. If at all possible, try before you buy.

the thing is I don't think there is any stores that really sell any of the top brands

If I were to buy a new chair I would deeply consider a DX racer.

which series? cause there seems to be a lot of different kind and I heard it's not that comply it's sorta hard or something is that true?

which series? cause there seems to be a lot of different kind and I heard it's not that comply it's sorta hard or something is that true?

I just recently got the king series which is their biggest right now. The foam they use inthe king series is a heavier foam so it doesnt compress as easily but its not hard. I am about the same height. (Last time I checked who knows how many years ago) I fit just fine in it with my head resting just above the cutouts near the top.

biggest thing to me would be your shoulders or legs hitting the wings that they have on the sides. I fit between them just fine in mine. It does not have any airflow through the chair so you are very likely to get a little sweaty after a while.

If you want to know anything else on it I can answer when I wake up.

Blarg