Probably because I don't know the latest rumor but...

Eddyall

If Zac Efron (25) is playing either Jacen or Anakin Solo (Han's kid) than how the heck is Ryan Reynolds (32) suppose to play Ben Skywalker ~10 years after only Jaina if left? (Sorry for spoiler but the 2 guys are already dead)

Please tell me they're not time travelling.

What? I'm confused

plus are you really bringing the real age of the actors into correlation to the roles that they are going to play?

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Spoiler alert, plox. 1% of the world's population still hasn't watched Star Wars.

Also, "make-up" .. real life has nothing to do with it. Dat stuff can make you look 70 or 12.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

What? I'm confused

plus are you really bringing the real age of the actors into correlation to the roles that they are going to play?

Yes because while Efron could play Jacen it wouldn't work because Reynold's character is 10 years younger versu a max 30 years old character.

I hope this film is a failure, George Lucas sold out big time. 

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Yes because while Efron could play Jacen it wouldn't work because Reynold's character is 10 years younger versu a max 30 years old character.

ahh well I have no idea, don't really care for star wars enough to follow it so I can't help.

I hope this film is a failure, George Lucas sold out big time. 

Everything Disney has gotten there hands on lately has been a box office success for the most part. They do a very good job with the IPs they own. I don't see them failing at this.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Everything Disney has gotten there hands on lately has been a box office success for the most part. They do a very good job with the IPs they own. I don't see them failing at this.

Well they pretty much gave the license to EA. (Game wise)

Well they pretty much gave the license to EA. (Game wise)

And I'm glad. They have both the money and the studios to make a good game. If you look past the ever so growing bandwagon of hate you will see a bunch of very good and popular games that are from EA.