La Noire is banned where i live so is it okay to pirate it

blackmalicious
Go to solution Solved by Remilia,

Just pirate it, most devs encourage it if you have no legal means of getting it.

I know I would if I wanted to play it. But I think it's against the CoC to talk about piracy. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Why is it banned...?

If you order it from an outside source do they stop the package from getting to you? 

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

I know I would if I wanted to play it. But I think it's against the CoC to talk about piracy. 

Oh Shit

Banned for nudity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And yes, I'd pirate it.

EDIT: @LoneRangerS

I think it still isn't ok, depending on the laws in your country, but it seems to be the only way to get it.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

But I think it's against the CoC to talk about piracy. 

Talking about it isn't: 

Seeking help to create or find cracks.

Seeking missing files that are supplied with copyrighted installation CD(s)
Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys.
Requesting or discussing the trade, sale, exchange or supply of any copyrighted material including (but not limited) to TV recordings, DVDs, movies, music, software etc.
Identifying torrents sources or websites where copyright material may be obtained.
Provide or request login details for restricted websites.

Why is it banned...?

Well i live in uae..(united arab emirates)

No reason given. 

Could be the violence or Nudity they say.

Talking about it isn't: 

Yeah I was gonna just edit it after I read it again, probably going into the specifics would be but just seems fine as it is atm tbh. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

If you order it from an outside source do they stop the package from getting to you? 

Well im only 16 so i cant get the game outside from a credit card from my parents (parents issues)

So Yeah :/

Yeah I was gonna just edit it after I read it again, probably going into the specifics would be but just seems fine as it is atm tbh. 

Lol

I think it still isn't ok, depending on the laws in your country, but it seems to be the only way to get it.

True

Well im only 16 so i cant get the game outside from a credit card from my parents (parents issues)

So Yeah :/

Who hasn't pirated something in the past? I know I have if the content distribution isn't there what can you do? Also I bet you have a lambo because you live in the UAE lol. 

Who hasn't pirated something in the past? I know I have if the content distribution isn't there what can you do? 

Do you mean to get it from steam or something else

Ill Pirate then nothing to do my friends in Calfornia has it on steam he can buy it for me if i give him a steam card but in this time i don't trust anyone 

Do you mean to get it from steam or something else

I was just trying to say that don't feel too bad for yourself about doing it as if you can't play it due to stupid bans just download it. 

I was just trying to say that don't feel too bad for yourself about doing it as if you can't play it due to stupid bans just download it. 

Sure man,Thanks for the reply :D

watch out though if they catch you playing it you might get lashed by a whip

Do you know whats odd its illegal on pc but on console Its there (ps3,xbox)

but who wants to play on the console

Just pirate it, most devs encourage it if you have no legal means of getting it.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

may as well break 2 laws if you are gonna break 1 right?

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502