Controller for PC.

Fasade
Go to solution Solved by Litargirio,

Definately go for the 360 controller. It feels a hundred times better, and the sticks are much better calibrated, whereas the logitech's one have relatively big deadzones which makes it difficult to drive with it. Although I would recommend the Xbox one controller over the 360 one. I've used both of them and the Xbox one controller feels a lot nicer.

Hi, I want to buy a controller for the PC.

It is gonna be used mainly for racing games. I have 2 options and they are the same price.

Logitech F310: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/f310-gamepad

and

Xbox 360 for Windows: https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/xbox-360-controller-for-windows/52A-00004

I have used the Logitech and I found that the trigger buttons are a bit small for my taste but I have even touched the Xbox controller. 

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

Definately go for the 360 controller. It feels a hundred times better, and the sticks are much better calibrated, whereas the logitech's one have relatively big deadzones which makes it difficult to drive with it. Although I would recommend the Xbox one controller over the 360 one. I've used both of them and the Xbox one controller feels a lot nicer.

Edited by Litargirio

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

I play with an Xbox controller pretty much all the time, and really enjoy it. By far the best controller I have used, though I have fairly large hands.

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

xbox 360 or xbox one controller (can plug in with micro usb) I'd go with the one just because I like how the sticks and the nintendo d pad feels.

Xbox one controller

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Damn I hadn't though of searching for the Xbox one because the 360 is 30 euros here and i thought the price was gonna be insane but it actually is 14 euros more.

I am gonna get the Xbox one.

Thanks guys.

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

I have the wireless version of the Logitech (F710) and it's pretty decent, mostly because I love the older playstation controller feel & layout.

It's pretty much personal preference as all controllers mentioned are pretty good.

I don't even use controllers but I've heard that the XBox is good.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames