Hardpipes

Hey guys! So, I was thinking about water-cooling my PC. Now, I definitely would prefer to have hard pipe tubing, so, I have a couple questions:

1: I'm a newbie to the water cooling field. So, do you think I should be doing hard pipe, or should I just do flexible tubing?

If the answer to the first question is "no, do normal tubing" then you don't have to answer the following questions. Otherwise, please try to answer the following questions.

2. When I upgrade to a new GPU or anything really, can I re-bend the tubing so that it'll accommodate the new part(assuming that it changes the layout)?

3. Can you have curved runs on a hard pipe setup?

4. So, if I messed up on the tubing angles, can you reheat and try the bend again.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey guys! So, I was thinking about water-cooling my PC. Now, I definitely would prefer to have hard pipe tubing, so, I have a couple questions:

1: I'm a newbie to the water cooling field. So, do you think I should be doing hard pipe, or should I just do flexible tubing?

If the answer to the first question is "no, do normal tubing" then you don't have to answer the following questions. Otherwise, please try to answer the following questions.

2. When I upgrade to a new GPU or anything really, can I re-bend the tubing so that it'll accommodate the new part(assuming that it changes the layout)?

4. So, if I messed up on the tubing angles, can you reheat and try the bend again.

If its your first waterloop you should start with normal flexible tubing and not the hard tubing. You can always upgrade to hard tubing later on, its just a bit more difficult to do hard tubing for your first encounter.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

In general, don't ever reheat hard tubing. It's really not expensive for several meters of the stuff, so if you do decide to go for a petg run and mess up, then just throw it away. That sort of covers points 2 and 4. As for curved piping on hard lines - yes, yes you can.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

1. Its best recommended that you do flexible tubing...not it is possible to do hardline tubing right off the back as I have done it..

2. You can try...but its very hard to do so 

3. I don't understand the question

4. As long as the silicon tube is still inside...then yes but mind you it won't be as perfect as getting it on the first try..