Excel Formula

Maihym

So I'm trying to make a spreadsheet for my build where if I put in a number greater than 1 then another cell's color will change to green. Can someone help me out with this please.

So I'm trying to make a spreadsheet for my build where if I put in a number greater than 1 then another cell's color will change to green. Can someone help me out with this please.

Check out a feature called Conditional Formatting

Check out a feature called Conditional Formatting

I did but I don't know how to make an accurate formula basically saying "If cell 1,2,3,4,5 have a number greater than 0.01 then change cell a,b,c,d,e to green" but it has to be in the same row. I can screenshot an example.

I did but I don't know how to make an accurate formula basically saying "If cell 1,2,3,4,5 have a number greater than 0.01 then change cell a,b,c,d,e to green" but it has to be in the same row. I can screenshot an example.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.

So do you know how I can do that automatically.

So do you know how I can do that automatically.

It's the button right above column C. Click on cell A5, click on "Conditional Formatting," select New Rule, and then select "Use a formula to determine which cells to format."

Change the format to anything you want, and use the formula =D5>1 or =D5>0.01.

Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like you know VBA, so you will need to repeat this process for each row.

It's the button right above column C. Click on cell A5, click on "Conditional Formatting," select New Rule, and then select "Use a formula to determine which cells to format."

Change the format to anything you want, and use the formula =D5>1 or =D5>0.01.

Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like you know VBA, so you will need to repeat this process for each row.

Ok thank you.

Ok thank you.

Yeah man no problem. I hope you can get it to work. I followed your post, so let me know if you need any more help.

Yeah man no problem. I hope you can get it to work. I followed your post, so let me know if you need any more help.

Yeah I got it to work perfectly. It was a lot of copying and pasting but it's exactly what I wanted. Thank you man.

Yeah I got it to work perfectly. It was a lot of copying and pasting but it's exactly what I wanted. Thank you man.

Anytime! :)