Looking for Case with Power supply

thunderfire123

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/XDrfZL

I am looking for a case with a power supply that is compatible with the parts I have. Im not sure if the fan is enough, so please suggest fans that are compatible with the case you recommend. I don't really care about the looks but just need it to stay around the same price.

why would you trust a case that already has a Power Supply in it?

that is a very dangerous game your playing right now

also where's your GPU

Because he had a hard drive.

also where's your GPU

i5's have Intergrated Graphics.

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

What the hell are you doing with that thing?

i5's have Intergrated Graphics.

then this is complete over kill for just IG

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/XDrfZL

I am looking for a case with a power supply that is compatible with the parts I have. Im not sure if the fan is enough, so please suggest fans that are compatible with the case you recommend. I don't really care about the looks but just need it to stay around the same price.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/GjNM7P

Don't get a case that includes a power supply

You shouldn't get an overclockable CPU with a non-overclockable motherboard

You shouldn't buy overpriced RAM with sub-par CAS and average speed

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/GjNM7P

Don't get a case that includes a power supply

You shouldn't get an overclockable CPU with a non-overclockable motherboard

You shouldn't buy overpriced RAM with sub-par CAS and average speed

I was going to look for an overclockable motherboard also. What would you suggest around my my price range?

also where's your GPU

What is wrong with case with power supply? I don't know since I'm new to this

What is your entire Budget

I was going to look for an overclockable motherboard also. What would you suggest around my my price range?

You need to get a z97/z87 motherboard to overclock. Don't get that Zalman cooler for overclocking, the 212 EVO is fantastic on a budget

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

You need to get a z97/z87 motherboard to overclock. Don't get that Zalman cooler for overclocking, the 212 EVO is fantastic on a budget

For the list you suggested, is that the cheapest case and supply compatible and recommended? I would really like to keep my ssd.

Can all z motherboards overclock? What's the difference between the 4960 and the 4690k?

For the list you suggested, is that the cheapest case and supply compatible and recommended? I would really like to keep my ssd.

And not get a Gpu!?

What is this build for anyway?

You can also just chill and save up more money

Can all z motherboards overclock? What's the difference between the 4960 and the 4690k?

Yes.

The 4690 is locked. The 4690k is unlocked for overclocking.

Power supplies that come with cases are usually very poor quality.

And not get a Gpu!?

What is this build for anyway?

You can also just chill and save up more money

It's for school work. Games I play don't need much. Anyways I can upgrade it later if I want.

$836 before taxes...$944 total:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($220.50 @ Vuugo)
Motherboard: MSI B85M-E45 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($69.86 @ DirectCanada)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($62.99 @ Canada Computers)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($57.98 @ Newegg Canada)
Video Card: Club 3D Radeon R9 280 3GB royalKing Video Card  ($209.88 @ Canada Computers)
Case: Thermaltake Versa H22 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($43.75 @ Vuugo)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Memory Express)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  ($104.99 @ Canada Computers)
Case Fan: Thermaltake CL-F011-PL12BL-A 41.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($6.00 @ DirectCanada) <<Front intake
Case Fan: Thermaltake CL-F011-PL12BL-A 41.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($6.00 @ DirectCanada) <<Front intake
Total: $836.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-13 21:50 EDT-0400

It's for school work. Games I play don't need much. Anyways I can upgrade it later if I want.

If you really just want it for school, something like this?

I added a quiet and effective CPU cooler... mainly for noise.

I dropped the 1TB HDD and added a 250GB SSD.  You do not need that much storage.

I upgraded the power supply to a good unit.

$759 before taxes,  $857 total... you can't really game on this...

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($220.50 @ Vuugo)

CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 87.0 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($38.39 @ DirectCanada)

Motherboard: MSI B85M-E45 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($69.86 @ DirectCanada)

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($62.99 @ Canada Computers)

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Canada Computers)

Case: Thermaltake Versa H22 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($43.75 @ Vuugo)

Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($87.00 @ shopRBC)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  ($104.99 @ Canada Computers)

Case Fan: Thermaltake CL-F011-PL12BL-A 41.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($6.00 @ DirectCanada)

Case Fan: Thermaltake CL-F011-PL12BL-A 41.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($6.00 @ DirectCanada)

Total: $759.47

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-13 22:13 EDT-0400

You can add a decent GPU whenever you want to.