Mayhems Pastel Sunset Yellow Concerntrate Mixing help

Hi,

I have just received my Mayhems concentrate coolant in the mail and wanted to know if Deionised water was suitable for the mix or does it need to be Distilled as I can't find any stores where I live that sell Distilled only Deionised

Thanks

:)  

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

Distilled is preferred as it has most impurities removed so it's as close to pure water as you are going to get. Have you checked your local pharmacy they usually have distilled water.

[ Rig: CPU: 4930K, GPU: EVGA 780TI SC x2, RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Mobo: ASUS P9 X79 LE, Storage: 120GB Samsung EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU: Corsair RM1000 ]

Hi,

I have just received my Mayhems concentrate coolant in the mail and wanted to know if Deionised water was suitable for the mix or does it need to be Distilled as I can't find any stores where I live that sell Distilled only Deionised

Thanks

:)  

Distilled is better since de-ionized water tends to strip ions from the metal parts in the loop, but it's still better than having no distilled water.

Distilled is preferred as it has most impurities removed so it's as close to pure water as you are going to get. Have you checked your local pharmacy they usually have distilled water.

I haven't checked a pharmacy yet but thanks for the idea I will check on my way home from work tomorrow :) Also my set up has two 360mm rads and two 480mm rads I was planning doing a 360mm and a 480mm loop for my two Titan X's and a 360mm and a 480mm loop for my CPU (5960X) would this be better than a single loop with parallel pumps the pumps are Alphacool D5 vario's  

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

I haven't checked a pharmacy yet but thanks for the idea I will check on my way home from work tomorrow :) Also my set up has two 360mm rads and two 480mm rads I was planning doing a 360mm and a 480mm loop for my two Titan X's and a 360mm and a 480mm loop for my CPU (5960X) would this be better than a single loop with parallel pumps the pumps are Alphacool D5 vario's  

If you are able to do a dual loop setup I would definitely do it but it does take more effort to maintain so keep that in mind. 

[ Rig: CPU: 4930K, GPU: EVGA 780TI SC x2, RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Mobo: ASUS P9 X79 LE, Storage: 120GB Samsung EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU: Corsair RM1000 ]

A dual loop you could do but it's mainly be for aesthetics, there isn't much difference if you were to separate them since you do have more than enough rad space for all those components.

A dual loop you could do but it's mainly be for aesthetics, there isn't much difference if you were to separate them since you do have more than enough rad space for all those components.

Yeah I went a bit overkill with the radiators but I am hoping to run my fans super slow and even have some of them off when not needed to reduce noise so I thought the more radiator space the more surface area the heat would have to dissipate :D

Custom PC:

Yeah I went a bit overkill with the radiators but I am hoping to run my fans super slow and even have some of them off when not needed to reduce noise so I thought the more radiator space the more surface area the heat would have to dissipate :D

True, it does make it nice to idle things when at max load or later down the line for 4 way SLI  B)

Found distilled water the pharmacy only had really small bottles so I looked around and found a science store that sold chemicals such as sulphuric acid and other sciency stuff lol. They had 5 litre bottles of distilled water  :P Thanks for the tip to check pharmacies though I would have never thought of that also gave me the idea to check the other place. (UK pharmacies are tiny compared to the ones in the U.S. probably why they don't sell bigger bottles of it here)

Custom PC: