Challenge Accepted? (Piano player only)

LegendKillerRG

You think your tough enough to accept this piano challenge?

Will, if you do accept the challenge and made a video, please don't speed it up like this one black guy(not being racist) who accepted and speed up the video when his hand is jumping...

I'm assuming this won't worth with those rubber dome pianos :P

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm assuming this won't worth with those rubber dome pianos :P

Rubber dome piano?

Idk what that is but the digital piano the guy used is very realistic(keys, touch, feelings) to the two grand piano he has.

Rubber dome piano?

Idk what that is but the digital piano the guy used is very realistic(keys, touch, feelings) to the two grand piano he has.

It was a joke. I was comparing pianos to keyboards: Rubber dome and mechanical keyboards.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I can actually do that, it isn't as hard as you might think. I don't have a camera, so no video, but I've been playing piano for 8+ years.