personal Help

chimmychunger

Ok so before you carry one this involves something bad

ok so i was at school and had to poop :P when i got out i lifted my trousers up but my undies were slow so i got out of the cubicle and someone looked at my crotch just before i managed to pull my undies up after so i thought why would he do that

so i was walking home and i realised that my zip was undune help do u think he saw IT and if he did what will he do(tell the school or keep it to himslefe we r 15 (that might help) thanls for any advise

it is really embarasing and i hope he dosent think i was doing something (i dont evan do that thing)

It's not a big deal. You were near the restroom right? It happens all the time.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Here's you help: He doesn't give a shit!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

It's not a big deal. You were near the restroom right? It happens all the time.

Yes i was in it

Here's you help: He doesn't give a shit!

ok good i dont want the school to find out then i would be enbarassed

Yep, I really doubt he would care too much. He'll be like this o.o then :O then ._.' nothing. If anything he might tell a friend that story but I really doubt it.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0