I need help to find out something.

Actually I was planning on to build my first pc so it is good have. -

Gtx 960 2 sli

Amd fx 8350

16gb 1600mhz ram

If you're asking for an opinion of the build?

Don't get 2 960's (the 960 was a complete flop. The 280X costs roughly the same and performs significantly better) Get a single more powerful card, you'll get better performance in a larger variety of games. get something along the lines of a 390, 390X, or 980

Get an i5 4460 instead of the 8350, it's far, far, far better for gaming. It will get you a LOT more fps.

16gbs of ram is fine. I prefer 16, though you could get by with 8 for gaming.

If you're not gaming, and instead using this to render videos and the dual 960's for cuda acceleration, then yea; it's fine i suppose.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

First of all follow your post,second of all give us the purpose of your build.What will you do with it,I cannot stress this enough.

get an intel cpu

8gb ram is fine

i wouldn't get the 960

BigDay

I'd check first what the hell you are gonna buy component wise and if you need extra fans on your case if either your case isn't that good with his stock fans or if your components will run too hot.

Then the money, and then try to get some help here on the forums to optimize money -> performance, I mean I did it today and actually it went perfectly, now got a pretty nice build for my money, except for the CPU but hey, can't complain about the help I got.