I need new fans

I bought a Corsair 110i GT today and ermergherd the fans that came with it make me cringe. I need to know what fans that have high static pressure and really low noise to replace them? Anything please make the noise go away.

Get Noctuas (the high pressure ones - I don't know the exact model number).

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Get Noctuas (the high pressure ones - I don't know the exact model number).

That is what I was thinking I am just not sure the model number maybe we can find out.

Can I have the old ones?

I will pay you to take them :-)

I believe the Noctua models your looking for are the NF-F12's.

i5-4570 I CM Hyper 212 Evo I Corsair XMS3 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 RAM I Asus H87M-Pro I MSI R9-280X Twin Frozr I
Plextor M5S 128GB SSD I WD Blue 500GB HDDVantec Voltra 550W I Antec GX700 Modded

I believe the Noctua models your looking for are the NF-F12's.

Those are the 120mm fans I need the 140 ones

That is what I was thinking I am just not sure the model number maybe we can find out.

It'll say on their website.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Those are the 120mm fans I need the 140 ones

Ah sorry, you want NF-A14's

i5-4570 I CM Hyper 212 Evo I Corsair XMS3 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 RAM I Asus H87M-Pro I MSI R9-280X Twin Frozr I
Plextor M5S 128GB SSD I WD Blue 500GB HDDVantec Voltra 550W I Antec GX700 Modded

I will pay you to take them :-)

Seriously? Anything is quieter than the ones I have now. I would pay shipping if you actually want to send them to me.

I bought a Corsair 110i GT today and ermergherd the fans that came with it make me cringe. I need to know what fans that have high static pressure and really low noise to replace them? Anything please make the noise go away.

If you care about looks and/or have a theme to your computer, get the SP fans from corsair.

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

If you care about looks and/or have a theme to your computer, get the SP fans from corsair.

The SP fans from Corsair are basically the same fans that come with the h110i gt.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.