New mouse for large hands

Sk1dl

Hello,

i am currently looking to get a new comfortable mouse, mainly for gaming.

I prefer palm grip though ive been also using claw grip previously but i dont really like claw gripping anymore.

I would also like some kind of pinky rest since i dont like sliding it over my pad.

My palm to middle fingertip measurement is about 22cm. My palm width is about 10cm.

Ive already tested the steelseries rival, steelseries sensei, razer deathadder, rocat kone and some other razers and rocats i dont remember but none of them felt comfortable at all.

Any help would be great thanks.

The Logitech G500s is pretty comfortable to me and my hand is only slightly smaller at 21cm from palm (where the palm starts after the wrist) to middle finger tip.

@Sk1dl

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Hello,

i am currently looking to get a new comfortable mouse, mainly for gaming.

I prefer palm grip though ive been also using claw grip previously but i dont really like claw gripping anymore.

I would also like some kind of pinky rest since i dont like sliding it over my pad.

My palm to middle fingertip measurement is about 22cm. My palm width is about 10cm.

Ive already tested the steelseries rival, steelseries sensei, razer deathadder, rocat kone and some other razers and rocats i dont remember but none of them felt comfortable at all.

Any help would be great thanks.

Logitech G602 as well as G700s.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

+1 to the mionix gear

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)