How tall are you?

SkywardKkalox

1.92m

PC CPU i7 4770 non K Motherboard Asrock Z97 Extreme 9 RAM 32gb Corsair LP GPU 2x r9 290 Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo Storage 4x2TB WD Black in Raid 0, Samsung 840 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 PRO 256GB PSU Super Flower Golden Green 1000W Display(s) 3x Asus 24" Full HD Cooling Custom Watercooled, Radiators: 1x 420, 1x 360, 2x 240, 1x120 Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 Mouse Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 Notebook Asus UX360UAK (i7 7500U, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, 3200x1800 touch, 2 in 1)

7'5" not

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

5'11 here last time i checked :). and getting shorter oddly....but happily!.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Surprised by how tall people here on average are...

Around 168 cm, or 5' 6" (?) for you who don't understand metric (also, how short is this for an 18 year-old?). I kinda want to be shorter than this, but I'm fine with this height too. Haven't gained much height in recent years, and probably won't (thankfully) grow much anymore.

Also fine with my weight of 65 kg, though would prefer to be bellow 60 kg...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Yeah people are taller than i was expecting on here :D.

Personally i wish i was about 5'4 ...that would be my ideal height? also i need to ask

does anyone like being around really tall people? i always like standing next to them, makes me feel so small and snuggly :'D

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Surprised by how tall people here on average are...

Around 168 cm, or 5' 6" (?) for you who don't understand metric (also, how short is this for an 18 year-old?). I kinda want to be shorter than this, but I'm fine with this height too. Haven't gained much height in recent years, and probably won't (thankfully) grow much anymore.

Also fine with my weight of 65 kg, though would prefer to be bellow 60 kg...

You are average if in Asia :D . you have the same height as me ( and a bit heavier than me , 63kg )

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Yeah people are taller than i was expecting on here :D.

Personally i wish i was about 5'4 ...that would be my ideal height? also i need to ask

does anyone like being around really tall people? i always like standing next to them, makes me feel so small and snuggly :'D

I don't really like being too close to people to begin with. But a crowd of tall people do give a good place to hide in, just hope that they are not talking to each others and I interrupt them by walking straight in the middle of it.

You are average if in Asia :D . you have the same height as me ( and a bit heavier than me , 63kg )

Would otherwise fit in, if I wasn't so white (apologies if this comment turned out to be racist)... My skin is kinda pale, not albino though.

And if that didn't matter, then I would still stand out like a sore thumb because of my hair, which is natural blonde... and I'm a man... I do like it, though.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I don't really like being too close to people to begin with. But a crowd of tall people do give a good place to hide in, just hope that they are not talking to each others and I interrupt them by walking straight in the middle of it.

Would otherwise fit in, if I wasn't so white (apologies if this comment turned out to be racist)... My skin is kinda pale, not albino though.

And if that didn't matter, then I would still stand out like a sore thumb because of my hair, which is natural blonde... and I'm a man... I do like it, though.

Nothing a little tan and hair dye won't fix .... The worst you would get is skin cancer but don't worry , you are still young ... 

Edit : Okay ... Just saw your pic in Show yourself thread ... I imagine you would be the equivalent of Ed Sheeran , you are not that white though ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Nothing a little tan and hair dye won't fix .... The worst you would get is skin cancer but don't worry , you are still young ... 

I'd probably still look a little apart from locals / natives. But there are disguises, I know.

I'd probably still look a little apart from locals / natives. But there are disguises, I know.

All you need is a full flesh suit like Hannibal wears , only a bit less " Stichy "

I like being around people and I like feeling snuggly, but most people here aren't substantially taller than me so that doesn't work out too well.  I'm 186 cm (around 6'1") and I guess people would have to be 190+ cm for me to feel that way.

Still, I know that awesome snuggly feeling from sitting in sofas full of people and sinking down into the sofa and be surrounded by people.

5'7" if anyone has any excess height I will gladly take it :)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

This might help some people, so I'll just leave it here:

1 inch = 2.54 cm

1 foot = 30 cm

Heights (rounded):

4'8 = 142 cm
4'9 = 145 cm
4'10 = 147 cm
4'11 = 150 cm (1.5 meters)
5'0 = 152 cm
5'1 = 155 cm
5'2 = 157 cm
5'3 = 160 cm
5'4 = 163 cm
5'5 = 165 cm
5'6 = 168 cm
5'7 = 170 cm
5'8 = 173 cm
5'9 = 175 cm
5'10 = 178 cm
5'11 = 180 cm
6'0 = 183 cm
6'1 = 185 cm
6'2 = 188 cm
6'3 = 190 cm
6'4 = 193 cm
6'5 = 195 cm
6'6 = 198 cm
6'7 = 200 cm (2 meters)
6'8 = 203 cm
6'9 = 206 cm
7'0 = 213 cm
7'1 = 216 cm

6 feets

6'4" 

Oooh, how fancy.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

6 feets

Oooh, how fancy.

You love my fancy pants. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm 181cm.

Well how is it stupid, with metric you can see you are:

1 meter 80 centimeter 34 millimeter.

That's not right.

1 meter. 80.34 centimeter.

As 34 millimeter is 3.4cm

Case: Silverstone FT05 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @1866 | PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750W | CPU: Intel i7-3770K 4.7GHz | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD1: 180GB Intel 520 | SSD2: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro | MB: ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | GPU: 2x KFA2/GALAX 980 HOF @ 1380MHz | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Headset: Bang & Olufsen H6 | Mic: Modmic V4 | Cam: Logitech C920 | Screen: Acer XB270HU 144hz IPS 1440p G-Sync Masterrace

BUILDLOG

You love my fancy pants. 

They are the best of pants. Best pants 2k15.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen