Is it good?

Jonathan Foe

I am tight on budget, and I am thinking on buying the CM STORM Devastator combo. It looms cool, solid, and the backlight is pretty rad.

So, guys, do you recommend this combo for a cheap budget gaming mouse and keyboard combo?

I am tight on budget, and I am thinking on buying the CM STORM Devastator combo. It looms cool, solid, and the backlight is pretty rad.

So, guys, do you recommend this combo for a cheap budget gaming mouse and keyboard combo?

@ owns one

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Yes, my friend has this combo and I've played on it for a while, and I liked it. The keyboard isn't mushy like other $20 keyboards, and the mouse... well it isn't terrible.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

I heard a lot of people complain that keys are very dark and hard to see when not lit up.

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4