Instant Gaming legit?

Arixl

I'v recently purchased Fallout 4 off a site called instant gaming, and i'v already send them all my details like my card, but the off putting thing is they asked for photo ID i thought it was odd so i looked more at the site seen they had a 9.7 from trustpilot and had high rating, so i went ahead with the purchase, then later on i looked more into the site and seen that most if not all the "reviews" and comments were just bots saying the exact same thing the whole thing has been making me feel un-easy for the last few days knowing they have my ID and Card details i'v looked deeper into it, some people say they get there game keys and others don't but there still isn't THAT much said about it, i'v found some reddit posts here and there. What i want to know is have i goofed doing what i'v done? Has anyone ever used the site and are they actually legit, i know that G2A is legit, but not sure about instant gaming.

Here is the website as well: https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/

I'v recently purchased Fallout 4 off a site called instant gaming, and i'v already send them all my details like my card, but the off putting thing is they asked for photo ID i thought it was odd so i looked more at the site seen they had a 9.7 from trustpilot and had high rating, so i went ahead with the purchase, then later on i looked more into the site and seen that most if not all the "reviews" and comments were just bots saying the exact same thing the whole thing has been making me feel un-easy for the last few days knowing they have my ID and Card details i'v looked deeper into it, some people say they get there game keys and others don't but there still isn't THAT much said about it, i'v found some reddit posts here and there. What i want to know is have i goofed doing what i'v done? Has anyone ever used the site and are they actually legit, i know that G2A is legit, but not sure about instant gaming.

Here is the website as well: https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/

All sites that do this give me an uneasy feeling... that is why i always purchase on steam (plus i like supporting valve) :)

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

All sites that do this give me an uneasy feeling... that is why i always purchase on steam (plus i like supporting valve) :)

I've also never heard of "Trust Pilot", so if they are bragging about their "Trust Pilot" score then i would not trust them

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

I've heard some phishy reviews of them from a friend

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10|