Budget Build

Is  this a good value build? I'm not sure if my processor is good enough... http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kHvvt6

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

If this is truly a question yes you are perfectly fine and no your cpu is just fine...

No way lol. I'd never build that  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

If this is truly a question yes you are perfectly fine and no your cpu is just fine...

Hey I was looking at your PC partpicker and there's afew things id change. Watch dis vid, And you'll see why you should get the 390 and not the 970: 

Hey I was looking at your PC partpicker and there's afew things id change. Watch dis vid, And you'll see why you should get the 390 and not the 970: 

stop going around tell poeple to buy the 390 over the 970 jsut because of a fucking video. its annoying

Even with that money put on that build it's still bad

-The SSD's are overpriced (sort of)

-You can get better peripherals

stop going around tell poeple to buy the 390 over the 970 jsut because of a fucking video. its annoying

BUT THE 390 IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!

Shut the fuck up and stop wasting our time, no one finds this shit funny.

haha okay 

you buy it then 

No I bought 290 cuz It's cheaper.

What's your actual build?

What's your actual build?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XnbGgs

BTW, yur profile gif is rly funny  :D

my point taken

I tolt him to get a 390 because he was looking in the perspective of spendding more money on a 970. The 390 was out of my price range so I got the 290. END OF STORY.

I tolt him to get a 390 because he was looking in the perspective of spendding more money on a 970. The 390 was out of my price range so I got the 290. END OF STORY.

u told me too. on my pervious thred

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XnbGgs

BTW, yur profile gif is rly funny  :D

Your build is great overall, but try to get more storage

Thanks for the compliment  ;)

Your build is great overall, but try to get more storage

Thanks for the compliment  ;)

Sure haha. I have an external 500gb ddrive I got as a gift. It's pretty slow, but It'll get the job done if I havent gotten another ssd by the time I run out of space on my main one.

So are you here to ask a build that needs help or to troll....