Any German here?

Fatelinha

Hi possible German-speaking LTT Forum Member! :D

Can you please translate this sentence: "Diese leichten Gebrauchsspuren beeinflussen die Funktionalität des Gerätes nicht"

It's from ebay and the automatic translation makes it weird to read and  google translate is not always very good!

Thank you,

José Gomes

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

Now I don't speak German, but do speak Dutch and this one something I can pick up:

"This lightly used .... functions... "

I think @JuztBe gave better advice

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Can you please translate this sentence: "Diese leichten Gebrauchsspuren beeinflussen die Funktionalität des Gerätes nicht"

It's from ebay and the automatic translation makes it weird to read and  google translate is not always very good!

Thank you,

José Gomes

It means that there are some Marks and Scuffs on the Device, but it is fully functional.

Thank you,

José Gomes

These slight traces do not affect the functionality of the device. Does not sound that weird to me.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

These signs of usage do not influence the functionality of the device.
greets from hamburg :)

wow... pretty empty here...

Now I don't speak German, but do speak Dutch and this one something I can pick up:

"This lightly used .... functions... "

I think @JuztBe gave better advice

Danke! (I think... Google Translate once again :P )

It means that there are some Marks and Scuffs on the Device, but it is fully functional.

These slight traces do not affect the functionality of the device. Does not sound that weird to me.

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

I got a 58 on my german final this year, does that count?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I got a 58 on my german final this year, does that count?

wahrscheinlich...

äh, German Talk

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |