Help! What PC parts should i get?

:^)

Alright thanks, do you also know what monitor i should get? i want a normal matte screen, because i don't like it when a monitor is glossy, it makes reading and playing games much harder when the sun is up because of the reflection. Should i get this one? http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BG8EUII/ref=ox_sc_imb_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1MLZ92EBCV12N

Alright thanks, do you also know what monitor i should get? i want a normal matte screen, because i don't like it when a monitor is glossy, it makes reading and playing games much harder when the sun is up because of the reflection. Should i get this one? http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BG8EUII/ref=ox_sc_imb_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1MLZ92EBCV12N

I would get a IPS panel personally, but that seems okay, but it says it's used on amazon so I would be sceptical of buying it. 

I would get a IPS panel personally, but that seems okay, but it says it's used on amazon so I would be sceptical of buying it. 

120Hz+ or a 60Hz?

i'm not going to argue with you. bye.

The case you choose looks old and has:

Bad cable management (Making cleaning up you cables even worse)

Old HDD layout and a bad HDD layout in general because all the drives are external HDD/ODs

Limited GPU clearance

Not much clear airflow to the GPU because it's only one intake and rear and the HDD cage.

Really wouldn't recommend that case.

Ok guys this is now my new list:

Microsoft Windows 8.1 (Full Version)  OS

AOC G2460PQU 24 inch Widescreen LED Multimedia Monitor (1920x1080, 144Hz, 1ms, VGA, DVI, HDMI, DP, USB, Kensington Security Lock, i-Menu)  Monitor

Antec Basiq VP-450P Power Supply Unit Power supply

MSI B85-G41-PCMate ATX Motherboard (Intel B85, 4x DDR3, DVI, HDMI, 4x USB3.0, GBE LAN, LGA1150 Socket) Motherboard

MSI AMD R9 380 Gaming Graphics Card (2 GB, PCI-E 3.0, GDDR5, 256 Bit, DVI-I, HDMI) Graphics Card

HyperX FURY Series 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 1866MHz CL10 DIMM Memory Module Kit - Black RAM

Corsair CH-9000043-UK Raptor K30 Performance Colour Backlit Rubber Dome UK Gaming Keyboard Keyboard

NZXT S340 White Mid Tower PC Case Case

WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue Hard Drive

Intel i5 4460 Quad Core Processor (3.2GHz, 6MB Cache) Processor

Total cost: £887.52/€1230,23/$1376,59

I think it's a bit too much, what do you think i'm overpaying?

Looks good

Ok thanks, and the rest too?