friend using race to disrespect others and take advantage

via

so i have this asian friend who has lived here since like 3rd grade, and recently he started using the race card to get sympathy i think and he starts saying like "check your privilage!" and always hates on white and american culture even though he fucking lives here like srsly. and id get it if he was like under privilaged but this is like the most cheeky spoiled kid you could think of like they just spend 900K on a new house and he got a new macbook and shit and his mom still buys all his clothes for him and he doesnt pay for anything. so idk if i should say something because its really offensive because he really has no right to disrespect a race and then use his own as an excuse because all it has brought him is good things into his life. if anyone has any suggestions that would be nice.

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

so i have this asian friend who has lived here since like 3rd grade, and recently he started using the race card to get sympathy i think and he starts saying like "check your privilage!" and always hates on white and american culture even though he fucking lives here like srsly. and id get it if he was like under privilaged but this is like the most cheeky spoiled kid you could think of like they just spend 900K on a new house and he got a new macbook and shit and his mom still buys all his clothes for him and he doesnt pay for anything. so idk if i should say something because its really offensive because he really has no right to disrespect a race and then use his own as an excuse because all it has brought him is good things into his life. if anyone has any suggestions that would be nice.

Where you live?

hes a spoiled bitch.....

call him out next time

Drop him in Ghetto part of Detroit will ya for me?

Where you live?

hes a spoiled bitch.....

call him out next time

How bout u drop him off in Baltimore and live there for a night.....

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Where you live?

hes a spoiled bitch.....

call him out next time

LAMO funny enough my familys from rochester hills in Detroit and he still thinks he had it rough 

we live in San Diego CA right now

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

Tell him not to F%$# with america or ill beat the crap out of him.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Try to reason with him. And if it fails, then he's not a reasonable person and find a new friend. Simple.

What do you expect us to recommend? There's no magic trick to change his mind, you go through the usual ways and try to get in an honest conversation. When he says 'check your privilege', ask 'what privilege? What privilege exactly, and how am I benefiting from it?'

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

so if i F%$# with america will you beat the crap out of me too

Never would I ever beat up my son. I am your father

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Where you live?

hes a spoiled bitch.....

call him out next time

ghetto part of flint. statistically worse and we have our own river for bodies that doesn't have border patrol.

its funny, my sister lives in detroit and I go to school in flint in the fall. comparing the two on city data is just hilarious.