Do you still use film?

I use an Epson V800 to scan and PP film. Not much of a hassle for me. 

not even close to the same as a raw file

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

I use digital for my semi-pro work. because in a photoing day I will take anywhere from 300 to 1000 shots.  If I had to change rolls every 24 to 36 shots it would greatly reduce my max output.  That and it is going to be for web use only anyway so it saves the scanning time.

I do love the idea of photo plates for high quality shots.  They are on the experimental side but have a 2.5 Giga-pixel equivalency.

The same here. I use digital primarily for paid work, I don't do any wedding jobs so I don't burn through as many shots as some, but I also do a mix of digital and film backs for some paid work - all depends on what I'm trying to achieve.

I think film vs digital is a moot argument since one can do virtually the same with one or the other, it all comes down to what works for you. There was such a thing as professional photography before the widespread 'pro' use of digital in the early 2000s - as a matter of fact all my favorite photographs of all time where all made on film. And if those same photographers used digital I'm sure they would have created stunning work as well. Never about equipment. Always about the photographer.

Zeus: Dual Xeon E5-2695v3 | 128GB DDR4 ECC | Asus Z10PE-D16 WS | 2-way SLI EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 | Corsair AX1200i | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Das KB & Razor Chroma mouse

Yoda: HP DL380p Gen8 | Dual Xeon E5-2697v2 | 256GB DDR3 ECC | Dual Nvidia Tesla K40c | Dual 1200w PSU | 3X 146GB 15K SAS 2.5" HDD | CentOS 7 | Headless

I'd love to go back to film honestly, but I can't even find a proper analog camera technician anymore.

I have left over filter bearing on the front of the lens, some of the internals are out of position, and I need a new battery.

:unsure:

Film is great - but I currently do not have enough time in life to deal with development. 

So, I sold my nikkormat and 3 lenses a year ago for a couple hundred, and bought a new lens with it for my DSLR. 

Still contemplate buying film cameras when I see unique ones at second-hand stores, though. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

I'm thinking of getting a really cheap film camera body for photography and lobbing some of those really cheap (and probably rubbish) 35mm film reels you can get for £1 at some stores in the UK. I just want to mess round a bit and maybe lob some of the photos in Hipstergram and genrally have some fun. Could anyone reccomend me a 35mm film camera body that's cheap and probably second hand?

I'm thinking of getting a really cheap film camera body for photography and lobbing some of those really cheap (and probably rubbish) 35mm film reels you can get for £1 at some stores in the UK. I just want to mess round a bit and maybe lob some of the photos in Hipstergram and genrally have some fun. Could anyone reccomend me a 35mm film camera body that's cheap and probably second hand?

www.lomography.com :-)