GPU Liquid cooling

Go to solution Solved by Carl2608,

We can recommend parts, but at the end of the day, it will come down to your budget, and availability of parts in your area.

generally as long as the threading is the same between all your parts, it will come down to looking at reviews (be it on the site, or on youtube)

edit: after looking at your parts, it would be wide to splurge on other aspects of you build. Your case especially is not going to have the internal space to properly route cables, and have a rad big enough to dissipate the heat of a cpu and a 780ti

try looking at the kraken g10, as you will spend less than a custom loop (it gets expensive real fast)

Hi guys, i currently own a Reference EVGA GTX 780 Ti, and i have GPU water-cooling block that is not installed. I'm looking for recommendations for parts (Excluding the block) to convert my card to water-cooling.

Looking at your PC you should invest your money in parts other than liquid cooling.

You should include your CPU in your water cooling loop jsut because it makes sense to include the CPU. But water cooling a 4460 doesn't make sense at all. So like i said, invest in something different.

If you want to water cool it anyways, someone else will have to help you, I',m no water cooling guy. These are jsut my 2 cents on it.

who cares...

We can recommend parts, but at the end of the day, it will come down to your budget, and availability of parts in your area.

generally as long as the threading is the same between all your parts, it will come down to looking at reviews (be it on the site, or on youtube)

edit: after looking at your parts, it would be wide to splurge on other aspects of you build. Your case especially is not going to have the internal space to properly route cables, and have a rad big enough to dissipate the heat of a cpu and a 780ti

try looking at the kraken g10, as you will spend less than a custom loop (it gets expensive real fast)

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Looking at your PC you should invest your money in parts other than liquid cooling.

You should include your CPU in your water cooling loop jsut because it makes sense to include the CPU. But water cooling a 4460 doesn't make sense at all. So like i said, invest in something different.

If you want to water cool it anyways, someone else will have to help you, I',m no water cooling guy. These are jsut my 2 cents on it.

hi dude, would you recommend i upgrade instead?

hi dude, would you recommend i upgrade instead?

Yeah... well maybe. Your PC is actually pretty powerful already at least in order to power your 1080P screen. It is worth upgrading here and there if you need the extra performance, but for now i think it is fine.

Lets put it this way: Your PC is strong enough to power pretty much anything you would want to play but it is too "low" to justify water cooling it.

If you want to water cool, just for the fun of water cooling, sure go ahead, but otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

If you want to water cool the GPU only and that EVGA 780 Ti is a reference card you can consider getting the Corsair HG10 together with an AIO liquid cooler. That would ofc mean that your full cover block is useless, so idk... maybe you can return it?

These are just my 2 cents on it, do what you prefer. :)

who cares...