Fallout Shelter is coming to Android devices next month

TopWargamer

Don't get your hopes up too high. Game only lasts a week or so, it can't handle high levels of vault dwellers/items (lag on high end devices), and it's not server based, causing half the leader board to be people changing their phone time. But for a free game, it's a week of fun.

Case: Node 304 - CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.5 - GPU: GTX 980 ti - Mobo: Asus z77 Deluxe - I - CPU Cooler: H100i - Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 (2x8gb) - PSU - Evga 600w - SSD - 256gb Samsung 840 evo - Keyboard - CM Storm Quickfire rapid - Monitor: 34UM95

How so? The Microsoft YouTube app does load their website, which is less than desirable, but it works damn well on their site still. Besides, blame Google for the lack of a YT app - Microsoft has made several native ones, in which Google blocked the API key for them. Yet Google refuses to make an app themselves.

yeah thats what im waiting for, i have some nokia with 10 TP on it so far but i havent tried it

Isn't Windows 10 supposed to have a way to run/port Android apps pretty easily? If so I find it strange that Google blocks API keys and refuses to make a simple YT app for WP but yet is allowing a dev kit to be made to run and/or port over their Android apps.

"Rawr XD"

Finally! I have been dying to try it out, but I only use Android. xD

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Been playing on my wife's iPhone. As some say, the game gets boring after a while. Not that great. 

And I'll keep praying for the incredibly unlikely chance that they'll port to WP 8.1 and Windows Mobile 10... xD

MS did say that Win10 on phone would easily support an iOS or Android ap. so not out of the question for Win 10 mobile

MS did say that Win10 on phone would easily support an iOS or Android ap. so not out of the question for Win 10 mobile

Sure, but easy to port doesn't mean anything in the Mobile App world. How many times has MS offered exceptional amounts of resources to try and lure app developers to WP 8.1 platform, only for the devs to ignore it, or drop out partway through development?

It seems like devs are more likely to port to BB OS, of all things, over WP.

I sure hope Windows Mobile 10 changes that of course :)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)