I wrote this so called "Setup Guide", check it out

I have written a document (GNU FDL 1.3 or above licensed) on a guide of how to build a setup for the needs of me, check it out if you will, it is aimed at being cheap. It is a setup for a Free Software developer (like me), but it will work for any programming paradigm.

Setup Guide: https://gist.github.com/deavmi/b116c9707f05300b23ce

Hope you enjoy (again, this time posted in the correct forum):

xG5LfB1.png

My swag in GNU Fortran.

integer :: swag_level = 9999

I am a Free Software Developer. I run Trisquel GNU/Linux and I love Python, Fortran, GNU Modula, C and Lisp.

You've already made a post about this.

Repost

He knows. he reposted it to the correct sub-forum and reported it form mods to delete. 

He knows. he reposted it to the correct sub-forum and reported it form mods to delete. 

He could have just had a mod move the original thread instead of making a new one.  But it's okay I suppose.

He could have just had a mod move the original thread instead of making a new one.  But it's okay I suppose.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, but didn't. :)

Should've.

Notice, I am not being particularly formal with that whole comment. I spelled in the way I intended to. 

Notice, I am not being particularly formal with that whole comment. I spelled in the way I intended to. 

It's not to correct formality, just the matter of making a new topic when it's easier to move the old one to the correct Guides & Tuts section.

It's not to correct formality, just the matter of making a new topic when it's easier to move the old one to the correct Guides & Tuts section.

Oh, I get it :D