Travelling with a PC back and forth

Nawras

Hey 

Soon I will have to move in dorms and will have to get back to my parents house in weekends. I'm looking for computer cases that can fit in a computer travel bag or something. I don't know if something like that even exists but I really hope one of you guys know about them. 

I can't get a mini/micro ATX case because it's my first build and I don't like that type of cases. 

Even though I have no idea about which brand is better, I searched the internet and couldn't find decent choices or solutions. What I'm looking for is a mid tower case that won't have cooling problems and a way to protect my computer while traveling (for like 2.5 hours, that sucks..) back and forth safely without any damage. Any name and example will really help.

Thanks

Unfortunately it sounds like a laptop might be a better alternative for you. Especially if you're in dorms.

How bout a good ol' laptop instead

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Laptop is your only option if you mind carrying a huge atx sized box. Laptop's are much more expensive than desktops and they offer less performance though.

Moving a mid tower regularly on long trips isn't a practical thing to do, the safest way would obviously be to dissemble it every time but I doubt you want to keep doing that. 

Could you not leave it at your dorms when you go home for the weekend? 

Maybe you should just consider a laptop it seems a lot more practical for you. 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Guess I will have to keep it in my room at the university's accommodation then. Oh well, I knew something like this might happen. Thanks guys!