Thoughts On Build?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hFYrQ7

I'm looking into building a gaming rig, thoughts on the parts I chose? Thanks, mates/mateys. 

Looking to do a blue/black themed build. The Be Quiet! case is just a filler, as I want to get the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX, when it is released.

Wanted Build: i5 4690K, Z97-A, Vengeance 16GB, Samsung 256GB SSD, 980TI, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX

Keyboard: Blackwidow Chroma Mouse: G502 Headset: Skullcandy PLYR 2 Phone: Samsung S6 Edge Tablet: iPad 2

Investing in becoming a Logitech fanboi?

Just so you know the Asus 970 Strix is not as good of an overclocker as a MSI or Gigabyte 970 due to its limited power design, a single 8pin connector

only gaming?

do you plan on sli?

have any sort of budget?

only gaming?

do you plan on sli?

have any sort of budget?

At this point in time no plans for SLI. The budget would probably be under 2500$, like the build I created in PCPartsPicker. And yeah, gaming, no editing or anything fancy like that.

Wanted Build: i5 4690K, Z97-A, Vengeance 16GB, Samsung 256GB SSD, 980TI, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX

Keyboard: Blackwidow Chroma Mouse: G502 Headset: Skullcandy PLYR 2 Phone: Samsung S6 Edge Tablet: iPad 2

I would get some higher speed ram. Also, you may not want to water cool your PC if you're not planning on any overclocking.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/g6yfZL

the extra fan are to use with the h110i

that pc will be so quiet

That looks like a great build, thanks. Do you know of any fans that are high performance, but not um brown? Love ya Noctua, but not a fan (GET IT) of their color scheme. 

you won't really see them in that fantastic case of yours

That looks like a great build, thanks. Do you know of any fans that are high performance, but not um brown? Love ya Noctua, but not a fan (GET IT) of their color scheme.

I have 4 corsair sp120 quiet editions. Super quiet and comes with three different colored rings (painted mine orange). Good part is you can get 2 for about the same price as the noctuas

Noctua has a line of black and brown fans and you can remove the corner pieces so they are all black. If you're interested in going that route. I just threw 4 in my case and they are super quiet!