Good Android Racing Games

ssmuthu

Hi Friends,

My brother is fond of racing games. His mobile is running 4.1 jelly bean 1 GB Ram. Pls suggest me some good racing games spl car racing games. Would be nice if it is free but don't mind paying for it. Expecting some suggestions friends.

I am not addicted to drugs But to GADGETS.

Real racing 3, Need for speed and Beach buggy blitz 

Real Racing 3 (kinda like Gran Turismo, but for Android)

There was a drag racing game I had once (can't remember the name exactly). It was good, but I deleted it because it became boring. Had it for about a year.

Never played any of the Need for Speed games for Android, so I can't recommend them. But you can always check YouTube for some gameplay vids.

I've also heard good things about the Asphalt series, but again, I've never personally played any games from the series.

Thanks friends.

I am not addicted to drugs But to GADGETS.

To be honest, there aren't many really good ones. Real Racing 3 is alright, but it's pretty badly optimised for Android and doesn't have many interesting features in it. Plus its way of approaching Free to Play is annoying.

Honestly I'd recommend downloading a Nintendo 64 emulator and play Mario Kart 64. I've been having a lot more fun playing it lately. :)

Oh, Beach Buggy Blitz is fun now and again though I guess. Sort of another Mario Kart knockoff but it's not too bad. Pretty graphics.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff