Gaming Channel Defending Arkham Knight

Rockwell

Things wrong with batman:

• SLI is broken
  • 30FPS cap
  • unlocking the 30FPS causes the batmobile to fall through the floor
  • Settings missing from the options
  • stutters like crazy on both AMD and Nvidia cards my case 1080p low settings single digit frame rate when moving quickly.
  • Benchmark not at all representative of real in game performance plus its frame rate is unlimited unlike the actual game.
  • disabling motion blur breaks the game, so you also have to disable DOF to disable it or something silly.
  • Poor texture streaming problems with the PC version, i.e textures take as long as 10 seconds to load depending on your drive speed.
  • some effects are completly missing from the PC version like AO and rain build up on the suit

Things right with batman:

• Good story
  • looks amazing
  • PS4 and xbox one controller prompts

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

ok so i have watched 5 mins of this so far and it seems like these guys dont have a clue what they are talking about

Things wrong with batman:

• SLI is broken
  • 30FPS cap
  • unlocking the 30FPS causes the batmobile to fall through the floor
  • Honestly never had or heard of this happening
  • Settings missing from the options
  • stutters like crazy on both AMD and Nvidia cards
  • Benchmark not at all representative of real in game performance plus its frame rate is unlimited unlike the actual game.
  • disabling motion blur breaks the game, so you also have to disable DOF to disable it or something silly.
  • Fixed
  • Poor texture streaming problems with the PC version, i.e textures take as long as 10 seconds to load depending on your drive speed.
  • some effects are completly missing from the PC version like AO and rain build up on the suit
  • Only partly right as it is half fixed now

Things right with batman:

• Good story
  • looks amazing
  • PS4 and xbox one controller prompts

Fixed

Fixed

Oh right, just seen the update come through on steam, I will change it now.

@Tim Drake

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I will buy the game once i finish City and Origins.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Oh right, just seen the update come through on steam, I will change it now.

@Tim Drake

Every game has bugs and in over 28hours of gameplay I never once had this happen.

That was a texture glitch, not a bug caused by FPS. Something probably didn't load in right.

Every game has bugs and in over 28hours of gameplay I never once had this happen.

Well I tried mutliple times doing that sequence at 60FPS it just didn't work, changed it back to 30FPS and it didn't do it. It was falling through the game world in that spot no matter what. And yeah I looked like the static mesh for the ground didn't load in as the textures didnt load so probably just related to the streaming issue that a few users experienced.

ok so i have watched 5 mins of this so far and it seems like these guys dont have a clue what they are talking about

Just listened to bruce say "[60fps] is just people always wanting more" wow...

Well duh they are defending it, it's Funhaus. They have absolutely no idea what they are talking about most of the time and they have zero journalistic integrity. They don't care about facts, just their view and opinion.

They tried to report on the "Halo Online" scandal and had NO IDEA that Halo Online was split into two things, the real version for Russians and the modified version for the rest of the world. They don't know how or what VPN's, VLAN's, or anything to do with networking. They didn't know the game was modified at all, they have absolutely no clue. When they were corrected they only corrected one or two things they made a mistake on when there was a whole lot more to account for.

Don't watch, read, or listen to anything these guys have to say.