Bypass Network Login Page

Redsun20

I am going to be traveling soon, and I expect to hit lots of public hot spots that require you to give your email to them to access the internet. I for one already get enough spam, and want to try and find a work around. I have looked around, but I didn't really find anyone asking my particular question. Would it be possible to bypass this with a VPN? Also, if anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears.

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

If the system is well made (most are) then no, there is nothing you can do as it won't serve you a page until you've accepted the ToS.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Make a disposable email account :)

I can't if I don't have access to the internet :P

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

Most of the AUPs I've come across on public wireless networks just need something that is formatted like an email address. If you follow the formula of "something[at]something[dot]something" the access page will let you thorugh unless they have a service set up to actually verify addresses (most don't).

It's also worth noting that a VPN won't do anything at all, the network login page is almost always hosted locally and the network is just configured to redirect all network requests to that page until you accept the ToS.

Be aware that the majority of "free" wireless networks probably have traffic filtering set up, which would probably thwart most VPN connections.

I can't if I don't have access to the internet :P

How are you typing this then? :P

Here's a handy tip if you have a gmail account.

yourname@gmail.com and yourname@googlemail.com is the same.

From that you can use your.name@gmail.com or your.name@googlemail.com

placing a "." anywhere between "yourname" in any variation also directs you to your main yourname@gmail.com

From that you can use

y.o.u.r.n.a.m.e@gmail.com; y.o.u.r.n.a.m.e@googlemail.com any variations.

also a "+whatever" between "yourname" and "@" also directs email to yourname@gmail.com

based on those near infinite possibility with gmail you can create yourname+spam@gmail.com and for temp occasions and then create a filter to auto delete emails directed to that address without it affecting anything else. 

:)

but no, you generally cann't bypass website logins since you won't be authenticated to their system to connect online. :)