Will I be upgraded to a Nikon D7200 If I issue enough service repairs for my D7100?

Hello people, I recently got a Nikon D7100 with a 3 year manufacturing warranty, I have heard of people that have got the item and after a few 100 shots, there was oil/dust spots on the camera sensor. When I first got my camera there was a lot of dirt inside, but surprisingly it wasn't on the sensor but on the front of the mirror mechanism. Gladly I just took a microfiber cloth and just wiped it off easily. After 1245+ shots I noticed a large speck of oil on the camera's sensor in live view shooting on f16 with a 50mm 1.8G. I cleaned it off easly on the sensor but I am worried that this problem will just proceed. This problem was very bad on the Nikon D600 and I heard of a few cases where Nikon just upgraded some of their users to a D610 because so many of the D600's had oil spots on them. A model with no oil risk on the sensor such as the d610 vice versa to the Nikon D7200. I wonder if I send my product in enough times to get it serviced then just finally call them, if they will just upgrade me to the newer model.

In short I'll make it simple (Read this line if you just want a short overview of this entry) if I send my product in enough times to get serviced under my warranty then finally file a claim/call them will they just upgrade my D7100 to a D7200 or just give me the same model again, D600 users experienced this problem and some people were given a free upgrade to the D610. Thanks a lot for reading this I just need some help Hahahaha.

post-196302-0-41367200-1435454169.jpg

Check out my build babes  ;)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Wyrr8d

It's very hard to say, "some people" that was probably on an individual scale. The chances of that happening to you are slim, as the d7200 is quite new, and them sending you an upgrade from a 7100 is probably not going to happen. 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Probably just as with the D600, it all depends on who you talk to and if you really do have that many issues. 

Not everyone got a 610. So, just like with that, theres no guarantee you will get a 7200 after 3+ returns. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

See the problem with the D600 was confirmed that there was a problem with the shutter mechanism.

The D7100 hasn't had any major faults even hinted at. Yours dust spot is most likely just from normal dust getting in during lens changes. Oh and I don't believe dust on sensor is covered by Nikon Warranty. That's considered normal ware and/or user error.In short: no you won't be upgraded.

BTW people say the d600 is unreliable. I've had my d600 for over 75k actuation and have only had to clean my sensor once.